MICROSOFT BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE MANAGED SERVICES
Rackspace Managed Services for Microsoft Business Intelligence Applications
We offer a variety of cloud platforms for hosting your Microsoft BI applications, so you can choose the solution that meets your business requirements for a scalable infrastructure:
- Fully managed dedicated servers (in our data center)
- Single-tenant private cloud (in your own data center, or a service provider’s)
- Dedicated server connected to a private or public cloud (hybrid cloud)
Our managed hosting services include servers, operating systems, storage, backups, networking and security.
Our capabilities extend beyond infrastructure to the Microsoft applications you use every day. Tap our expertise to manage — and provide on-going support for — your Microsoft BI applications. We’ll help you by:
- Offering guidance around best practices
- Implementing and supporting features and functionality
- Answering questions, troubleshooting and resolving issues
Our managed application services for Microsoft include functional support for business processes, customization, and database administration.
Our certified experts can help you customize your Microsoft BI solution by working with you to:
- Assess ways to architect and optimize your solution
- Define key metrics and analysis to measure and report on
- Create a strategic roadmap for implementation and development
We’re always available to share our expertise and help you get the most out of your business intelligence.
Our Microsoft-certified experts can help you with everything from BI solution design and implementation to metric tuning and analysis. We’ll help you streamline the analytics process so you can discover efficiencies within your business and find meaningful patterns in your data.
Patches and Upgrades
Offload development tasks related to applying fixes and performing upgrades for your Microsoft BI solution. We’ll make sure everything continues to work afterwards, enabling your IT team to focus on higher-value activities and more strategic initiatives.