Businesses are shifting to cloud native architectures and security products, but are challenged with having the right tools, people, and processes to monitor and manage the security of their environments around the clock.
Don’t let security challenges keep you from experiencing all that cloud native has to offer. Let our team of cloud specialists and certified security experts in our state-of-the-art global Security Operations Center (SOC) help you build, optimize and secure your cloud.
Start with a strong foundation
- Whether you’re already on your cloud native journey or just starting out, our experts can help you design and build a cloud native architecture that addresses your DevOps goals.
- We offer a broad range of security services to protect your cloud native applications and data, through every step in your DevOps transformation journey.
- Our security experts can help with strategic planning for security best practices and provide security and compliance assessments throughout your DevOps processes and tool chains.
Experts to deploy and manage cloud native security products
- Our specialists can deploy and configure supported public cloud native security technologies into your environment and provide ongoing management according to your business needs.
- This includes, but is not limited to, AWS cloud native security products like AWS Security Hub, Amazon GuardDuty and IAM Access Analyzer.
Address threats faster
We integrate directly with your public cloud to automatically pull threat information and security alerts from your environment and supported cloud native technologies into our Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) platform for rapid analysis and remediation.
This allows us to create a comprehensive view and analysis of your environment — and helps keep you one step ahead of security threats.
Security experts on your side
- We provide managed security services on top of your cloud native applications and security products that you may already have deployed in your public cloud.
- Get around-the-clock monitoring, advanced analysis and threat remediation from GIAC-Certified Incident Handlers (GCIH) in our state-of-the-art global Security Operations Center (SOC).
- Add 24x7 SOC Services to your AWS Cloud
An extra layer of security
- We can deploy cloud-based security agents in a matter of minutes, for advanced threat detection (intrusion detection system, anti-virus/malware protection, and file integrity monitoring), threat intelligence, and vulnerability scanning — all backed by our global SOC.
- We have options to retain supported cloud native data log files for up to 13 months to help address compliance mandates for PCI DSS, HIPAA, HITRUST and GDPR.
Do you know your cybersecurity risk score?
Cybersecurity Self-Assessment Tool
By answering these simple questions about your cybersecurity technology, processes and people, you’ll receive a cybersecurity risk score against our benchmark that can help identify common security gaps in your environment that you may not be aware of.
Discover a partnership that can help you achieve more – for your people, your business and your customers – today and into the future.
Explore our expert credentials and industry recognition.
Providing innovation and leadership in the technology services industry for 20+ years.
- AWS Security Hub Partner
- GCP Security Specialization
Power Your Advantage
Discover related platforms and solutions to help you achieve smarter business outcomes.
Amazon Web Services
Experience how AWS’s leading-edge cloud capabilities can help you work smarter, lower costs and innovate with agility.
Don't just run applications in the cloud – build the next-generation of applications made for the cloud.
Protect your business — across all of your environments, applications and clouds.
Prevention, Detection and Response
We prevent, detect and respond to vulnerabilities and emerging threats in your multicloud environments around the clock.
Ready to get started?
Fill out the form to be connected to one of our experts.