Join us for the 2017 Red Hat Partner Conference and start building a comprehensive plan to grow your business.
The 2017 Partner Conference offers:
- Executive insight on the partner ecosystem and where we’re headed.
- Analyst and industry thought-leader perspectives on the market and our customers.
- Expert panel discussions featuring use cases and best practices.
- Collaborative breakout discussions focused on opportunities for enhanced partnership and engagement.
- A solutions pavilion where you’ll learn more about Red Hat and partner technologies.
- Network with partner peers and learn how Red Hat and partners are creating joint solutions to increase new addressable market.
- NEW THIS YEAR: North America Partner Conference sponsors will have the opportunity to keep their booths open for the first day of the Red Hat Americas Sales Kickoff, North America’s and Latin America’s sales teams will be aligning to kick-off FY18!
Dell EMC World is the premier enterprise technology forum for IT practitioners and business decision makers. We invite you to come see how the Dell Technologies family of businesses will help you reinvent your business, maintain your competitive advantage, and enrich the lives of those you serve. You’ll experience a compelling lineup of jointly designed products and services focused on three essential areas of transformation: IT, Security and Workforce. And, we’ll demonstrate why digital transformation is so vital to your success through general sessions, technical breakouts and industry speakers.
Internet Retailer Conference & Exhibition (IRCE) provides you with a conference full of industry experts and unrivaled agenda content, an exhibit hall filled with the latest and greatest solution providers, and a community made for networking with thousands of like-minded industry peers.
Connect with Microsoft employees, industry experts and partners as we host Microsoft Inspire, formerly known as the Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference. It’s the great event our partners know and love, with a brand new name. Join us in Washington, D.C. to build connections, increase engagement with Microsoft, and transform your business with innovative sessions and experiences.
Microsoft Ignite gives you five days of hands-on learning, industry insights, and direct access to product experts—all in one place.