How We Can Help
We offer a variety of hosting options for your Oracle BI applications, so you can choose the solution that meets your business requirements for a scalable infrastructure:
- Fully managed dedicated servers (in our data center)
- Single-tenant private cloud (in your own data center, or a service provider’s)
- Dedicated server connected to a private or public cloud (hybrid cloud)
Our managed hosting services include servers, operating systems, storage, backups, networking and security.
Our capabilities extend beyond infrastructure to the Oracle applications you use every day. Leverage our expertise to manage — and provide on-going support for — your Oracle BI applications. We’ll help you by:
- Offering guidance around best practices
- Implementing and supporting features and functionality
- Answering questions, troubleshooting and resolving issues
Our managed application services for Oracle include functional support for business processes, customization, consulting and database administration.
Our certified experts can help you customize your Oracle BI solution by working with you to:
- Assess ways to optimize your solution
- Create a strategic roadmap for implementation
- Identify key metrics and analyses to measure actions
We’re always available to share our expertise and assist your efforts in deriving useful intelligence from your business data, so you have the information you need for your business to function at its best.
Our Oracle application experts can help you with everything from Oracle BI solution design and implementation to metric tuning and analysis. We’ll help you streamline the analytics process so you can discover efficiencies within your business and find meaningful patterns in your data.
Patches and Upgrades
Offload development tasks related to applying fixes and performing upgrades for your Oracle BI solution. We’ll make sure everything continues to work afterwards, enabling your IT team to focus on higher-value activities and more strategic initiatives.