Unstructured data is any data that cannot be readily organized into a relational database or spreadsheet, and cannot be easily analyzed or searched. It makes up more than 80% of enterprise data* and is growing 55% - 65% annually.
Given this footprint and growth, unstructured data presents a large opportunity to gain insights into your business, customers and value chain that can enable greater business success. You need the right data management and unstructured data analytics technologies, skills and IT processes to help you organize, parse, search and analyze your unstructured data.
Rackspace Technology™ brings unbiased multicloud data management expertise to accelerate the value of your unstructured data and cloud. By putting your unstructured data into the right data lake and deploying the right analytical tools, we help you use new insights to create new revenue streams, drive superior customer experiences, and improve business execution and agility — all while protecting your data.
*Sourced from Datamation "Structured vs Unstructured Data"
Organize your unstructured data for maximum benefit.
- Collect data from separate sources and make it easily searchable, and enhance discovery, unstructured data analytics and reporting capabilities for the business.
- Incorporate data from a wide range of non-relational sources including social media, video, graphics, text files, text messages, satellite imagery, surveillance data, data generated from sensors and other IoT devices, log data and scientific data.
- Generate actionable business insights using artificial intelligence processing, analytics tools, business rules engines and intelligent event processing.
Gain new levels of insight into your customers’ views of your company, products and services.
- Understand the results of marketing campaigns, real time sentiment about your company, employees, products, or services, and identify online opportunities and threats.
- Get detailed contextual and tonal analysis beyond simple search, which only provides basic information such as how often posters mentioned the company name after an announcement.
- Understand the customer experiences you deliver from the customer point of view.
Take preemptive and proactive measures against non-compliance and fraud.
- Use your unstructured data with AI and machine learning tools to discover fraud and non-compliance related to cell phones, insurance claims, tax return claims, credit card transactions, government procurement and more.
- Effectively test, detect, validate, correct errors and monitor control systems for fraud and activities that lead to non-compliance.
- Apply unstructured and structured data analytics techniques such as data lakes, data mining, data matching, regression analysis, clustering analysis and gap analysis.
"In our data lake, we now have around 10.2TB of data powering five to six machine learning use cases on the cloud. This generates over 450,000 predictions per day — each of which is generated in just 1.1125 milliseconds. These machine learning models will help automate more processes to drive greater efficiencies that help us optimize performance and cost."See the case study
Ready to Get Started?
We’re on your side, doing what it takes to get the job done right — from the first consultation to your daily operations. Contact us for a free quote.
Explore our expert credentials and industry recognition.
Providing innovation and leadership in the technology services industry for 20+ years.
- AWS Premier Consulting Partner, with 14 Competencies
- Google Cloud Partner of the Year
- Five-Time Microsoft Hosting Partner of the Year
Power Your Advantage
Discover related technology platforms and solutions to help you achieve smarter business outcomes.
Maximize the value of your data and the power of AWS cloud with the experience and expertise you need from Rackspace Technology.
Google Cloud Data
Mobilize the power of Google Cloud data, backed by deep experience and expertise that can help you maximize its value.
Microsoft Azure Data
Make the most of Microsoft Azure for innovation, agility, cost savings and operational efficiency.
Generate powerful business insights from your data quickly with a highly experienced team of big data experts.
With storage costs decreasing, it’s easier to keep more of your data for its potential value — if it’s indexed, protected and accessible.
Accelerate data optimization while helping to ensure security, uptime and seamless access across your organization.
Learn more about services to support your unstructured data.
Ready to start the conversation?
Fill out the form to be connected to one of our experts.
Rackspace Technology Careers
Rackspace Technology accelerates the value of the cloud during every phase of a customer’s digital transformation. Join us on our mission.