The largest of our London data centers, LON8 boasts 7,561-square-meters of raised flooring. It has two plants of 3 x 900kWr air-cooled package chillers, with 3,600kWr total, and N+1 redundancy. The facility is expertly managed 24x7x365 by our network and system engineers, and the facility is equipped with biometric scanners, video surveillance, alarm systems, key card access and laser-based smoke detection.Download the PDF
Data center statistics and specifics
- Raised Flooring: 7,561 sq m
- 17 MVA Total Utility Power
- Manned 24x7x365
- Biometric Scanners
- Video Surveillance
- Alarm System
- Key Card Access Required
- Laser Based Smoke Detection
- 423 kW UPS Power Capacity
- N+1 Redundancy
- Diesel-Powered Generators with 3,800 kVA Capacity each
- Two Plants of 3 x 900kWr Air-cooled Package Chillers with 3,600kWr Total, N+1 Redundancy
- Double Interlocked Dry Pipe Pre-Action Sprinkler System
- One Tier-2 Service Providers
- 10-Gigabit Ethernet Per Carrier
- Redundant Cisco 2-Tier LAN Architecture
- 2 Carriers Providing Fiber Based Connectivity to Site
- Redundant Cisco & ARISTA Routers
- Cisco Switches for Access Layer
- Customers Retain Admin Control of Leased Servers
- Rackspace Retains Control of Networking Hardware
- Console Access Provided via SSH over VPN
- Centralised Facility Monitoring & Management System
Rackspace adheres to a broad range of information and security certifications & standards including:
- SSAE18 SOC1, SOC2, SOC3
- PCI DSS
Our world-class, interconnected data centers are strategically located in the world’s most influential technical and financial markets to provide you with global reach, scale, and organizational agility wherever you are and whenever you need it.
Our Industry-Leading Guarantees
Customers in over 120 countries, including over half of the FORTUNE® 100, rely on our 100% Network Uptime Guarantee and infrastructure guarantees.
Ready to start the conversation?
We’re experts on your side, doing what it takes to get the job done right — from the first consultation to your daily operations.