Rackspace Technology Data Centers: London (LON5)
Enterprise-grade infrastructure, managed by data center specialistsExplore Data Centers
LON5 is a 6,600-square-meter facility located in Crawley, West Sussex. It provides N+1 power and N+2 cooling redundancy and runs on 100% renewable energy. Physical threat protection measures include biometric scanners, video surveillance, alarm systems, key card access and laser-based smoke detection. This facility is manned 24x7x365 by our network and system engineers, who expertly manage and maintain your infrastructure around the clock.Download the PDF
Data center statistics and specifics
- Data Hall Flooring: 6,606 sq m
- 18 MVA Total Utility Power
- Manned 24x7x365
- Biometric Scanners
- Video Surveillance
- Alarm System
- Key Card Access Required
- Laser Based Smoke Detection
- 12 MVA UPS Power Capacity
- N+1 Redundancy
- Diesel-Powered Generators w/ 1.6875 MW Capacity each
- 50,050 Litre Fuel Tanks
- Over 106 Tons of Cooling Capacity, N+2 Redundancy
- Double Interlocked Dry Pipe Pre-Action Sprinkler System
- Multiple Tier-1 Service Providers
- 10-Gigabit Ethernet Per Carrier
- Redundant Cisco 3-Tier LAN Architecture
- 7 Carriers Providing Fiber Based Connectivity to Site
- Redundant Cisco & ARISTA Routers
- BGP Multipath Route Optimization
- Cisco Switches for Aggregation, Distribution & Access Layer
- Customers Retain Admin Control of Leased Servers
- Rackspace Retains Control of Networking Hardware
- Console Access Provided via SSH over VPN
- Centralised Facility Monitoring & Management System
Rackspace adheres to a broad range of information and security certifications & standards including:
- SSAE18 SOC1, SOC2, SOC3
- PCI DSS
Our world-class, interconnected data centers are strategically located in the world’s most influential technical and financial markets to provide you with global reach, scale, and organizational agility wherever you are and whenever you need it.
Our Industry-Leading Guarantees
Customers in over 120 countries, including over half of the FORTUNE® 100, rely on our 100% Network Uptime Guarantee and infrastructure guarantees.
We guarantee that our data center will be available 100% of the time in a given month, excluding scheduled or emergency maintenance. Otherwise, we apply a 5% credit of your monthly fee for each 30 minutes of network downtime, up to 100% of your monthly fee for the affected server.
We guarantee that data center HVAC and power will be functioning 100% of the time, excluding scheduled or emergency maintenance. Otherwise, we apply a 5% credit of your monthly fee for each 30 minutes of data center infrastructure downtime, up to 100% of your monthly fee for the affected server.
Hardware Replacement Guarantee
We guarantee that replacement or repair of Rackspace Technology-provided hardware or components will begin within one hour of problem identification. Otherwise, we apply a 5% credit of your monthly fee for each 30 minutes of downtime, up to 100% of your monthly fee for the affected hardware.
Ready to start the conversation?
We’re experts on your side, doing what it takes to get the job done right — from the first consultation to your daily operations.