Technology is supposed to liberate you, allowing you to innovate and deliver new solutions that move your business forward. But managing your entire technology estate, from applications, to data, to security, to infrastructure is a 24x7x365 job that can strain internal resources.
Rackspace Managed Services removes the burdens of day-to-day technology operations. We eliminate the need for your team to operate, update, monitor and respond to events. And our Continuous Modernization methodology means we are always optimizing your environment, looking for ways to make it more effective and efficient.
With our proprietary platforms like Rackspace Fabric™, services like Optimizer+, and thousands of cloud certified professionals, we can keep you performing at the highest levels — freeing your team to drive results that make a difference for your business.
Simplify cloud management, get industry-leading tooling and around-the-clock access to cloud expertise
- Account and User Management: Easy, single-pane-of-glass management of multiple accounts. You can also define and manage user roles and permissions across your organization
- Always-on Support: Enable countless custom deployments, solve challenges for customers across every industry, and maintain partnerships with leading vendors and providers
- Rackspace Waypoint: Stay informed with a high-level overview of spend, risks and operations for all your accounts
- Rackspace Logbook: Get a blended, time-series view of all Rackspace activity aggregated across all regions to simplify access management and audits across multiple accounts
- Compass: Navigate environments across several dimensions, including automated best-practice checks, cost optimization, security and inventory management, and utilization reporting
- Prioritized Escalations: Critical issues are screened and elevated to the right response team
Maximize performance and minimize management burdens with an experienced, always-on operations team
- Real-time monitoring and alerts: Automated early alerts with a guaranteed response time as fast as 15 minutes for emergency incidents
- Account management: A dedicated account manager to coordinate escalation, help to ensure issue resolution and focus on optimal operations
- Operating System management: Rackspace Technology works with you to understand and build a plan to manage and operate your technology, ensuring that patches, configuration and security concerns are handled in a timely and controlled manner
- Access-control system: Using Passport, an enterprise-grade identity and access management system that preserves the native audit logs, Rackspace Technology provides secure, streamlined, and controlled access to technologies
Gain advanced operational guidance and support from certified cloud specialists
- Optimized custom configurations: Monitoring services, OS optimization, patch management, alert response runbooks and deployment management
- Architecture best practices recommendations: Periodic reviews of your environment and recommendations on security, availability, performance, costs and remediation support
- Knowledge sharing: Rackspace Technology offers roadmap sessions, training sessions on cloud topics, and internal meetings to consult on upcoming changes to your environment
- Incident resolution: Advanced support from a professional resource with deep understanding of your environment, who can help manage incidents and serve as an escalation point for complex issues
Work side-by-side with cloud experts to deliver cloud-first solutions
- Migrations: Elevate workloads in the cloud
- Application operations: Complete build, release and go-live support
- Infrastructure build-out: Get infrastructure-as-code templates
- Security management: Access around-the-clock security tools and services
- DevOps and automation: We’ll handle CI/CD pipelines and automated deployments
- Disaster Recovery (DR) planning: Expert DR environment implementation and testing
- Performance management: Managed load testing and optimization
- Cost optimization: Tagging, billing review, usage and RIs are taken care of
Implement around-the-clock security monitoring and threat analysis to deter, detect and respond to incidents
- Deployment and Management: Deploy and configure security tools with on-going management
- 24x7x365 Monitoring and Response: Around-the-clock monitoring, advanced analysis and threat remediation
- Comprehensive security visibility: Security data is integrated into the Rackspace Technology Security Information and event Management (SIEM) system for a comprehensive view of threats
Defend against advanced cyberthreats with 24x7x365 proactive support
- Detect breaches faster with cyber hunting: Add proactive monitoring and management to your environment around the clock, using leading technology and advanced analytics to actively search for threats
- Remediate breaches immediately with pre-approved actions: Once a breach is detected, we can respond immediately to mitigate the threat based on pre-approved actions
- Dramatically reduce the risk of data loss by minimizing the breach window: The active security approach to minimize a threat’s most precious resource – time in your environment
- Deploy in multicloud environments: Support on the world’s leading clouds, including AWS, Microsoft® Azure®, VMware® and Google Cloud Platform™. Proactive Detection and Response
Get peak performance and minimize costs across relational, NoSQL and cloud-native databases
- Access to expertise: 300+ certified DBAs have deep experience with troubleshooting and maintenance execution on relevant database technologies
- Availability monitoring: Access expert metric and event tracking, and fix issues before they lead to disruptions and downtime
- Backups, restoration and recovery: In partnership with the Rackspace Managed Backup Team, the database team helps to ensure backups are executing as expected and recovers data in the event of a crash or storage failure
- User and security management: Rackspace Technology experts will help manage database environments by ensuring only the proper access is allowed and best practices are followed
- Around-the-clock support: We monitor databases to help ensure they are operating/performing correctly, and we take action as needed to avoid potential issues, reacting quickly when issues arise, and providing feedback on changes needed to improve performance
Production-tested datastores in a simple-to-use and dependable cloud Database-as-a-Service platform
- Industry-leading data technologies: Access to best-in-class database technologies that meet your needs
- Available at scale: Enable your databases to keep up with your business growth with a platform designed to elastically scale up and down based on your needs, along with built-in failover and backed by a 99.95% platform uptime guarantee
- Lightning fast, highly performant: Your infrastructure is optimized for database environments with high performance, low-latency networking and SSD storage
- Fully managed backups: All instances on the ObjectRocket platform come with managed daily backups and two-week retention to help ensure that your data is never lost
- Security best practices: All products on the ObjectRocket platform follow security best practices and include SSL/TLS, IP whitelisting, userauthentication and at-rest encryption. The platform’s management interface supports role-based access control and multi-factor authentication
- Always-on support: Rackspace monitors your databases around the clock to help ensure that the database is active and operating and performing correctly
Recognized as a Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader
2020 Magic Quadrant Leader for Public Cloud Infrastructure Professional and Managed Services, Worldwide
This is the fourth consecutive year that Rackspace Technology has been named a Leader by Gartner. Gartner’s assessment is performed by the firm’s IT industry analysts and evaluates service providers based on the completeness of their vision and their ability to execute.
Discover a partnership that can help you achieve more – for your people, your business and your customers – today and into the future.
Decades of expertise matched with thousands of experts
Expert guidance so you can maximize the benefits of modern cloud.
Providing innovation and leadership in the technology services industry for 20+ years.
- A leader in the 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud Infrastructure Professional and Managed Service Providers, Worldwide
- Best Consultancy or System Integrator 2020, The Cloud Awards
- The Forrester Wave™: Hosted Private Cloud Services in North America and Europe, Q2 2020
- AWS Premier Consulting Partner
- AWS MAP Partner
- One of the leading AWS consulting partners with 14 competencies
- Dell Technologies Four-time Partner of the Year Award
- Dell Titanium CSP Partner
- Google Cloud First Premier Managed Services Partner
- Google Cloud Partner of the Year Award Winner
- Microsoft Gold Partner
- Microsoft Five-time Hosting Partner of the Year
- Microsoft Azure Expert MSP designation for 2021
- Oracle Cloud Service and Resell Partner
- Salesforce Platinum Consulting Partner
- SAP Silver Partner
- VMware® Cloud Verified
- VMware Premiere Service Provider
Power your advantage
Discover related technology platforms and solutions to help you achieve smarter business outcomes.
Grow revenue, increase efficiency and deliver the future with powerful cloud solutions delivered with industry-leading expertise.
Explore powerful app solutions that help you gain efficiencies, improve operations and drive smarter business outcomes.
Handle large volumes of data effectively and economically so you can accelerate your path to business insights.
Ready to start the conversation?
Fill out the form to be connected to one of our experts.