Easy to Start
Spin up a server in under a minute, using our control panel or the OpenStack Compute API — so you can focus on writing code and deploying your apps.
Easy to Grow
Get everything you need to grow, on a hybrid OpenStack cloud that scales with your business — including 24x7x365 human expertise
Easy to Manage
A single control panel provides visibility, control and easy access to powerful management tools.
Free with your Account
Your OpenStack Public Cloud account includes the tools you need for free, in a single control panel:
Automatically grow or shrink your environment to handle changes in your site’s traffic.
Monitoring and alerting
Know how your systems are performing at all times with customizable enterprise-grade monitoring.
Get actionable insights into infrastructure health from Rackspace Intelligence, to improve system performance and availability.
Code directly against Rest APIs or use one of our language-specific SDKs.
We're a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant
for Cloud-Enabled Managed Hosting
- Hosting provider for over 69% of the Fortune 100
- #1 hosting provider for the Internet Retailer Top 1,000
- CIO Review's Most Promising DevOps Solution Provider; 30+ DevOps certifications in Chef, Windows PowerShell and Salt
- Microsoft Hosting Partner of the Year and Gold Certified; 200+ Microsoft certifications, including MCITPs, MCSAs, MCSEs, and MCTSs
- Red Hat® Premier Hosting Partner; 160+ RedHat certifications, including RHCEs, RHCSAs, and RHCAs
- Oracle Gold Partner, MySQL Certified Hosting Partner
This graphic was published by Gartner, Inc., as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The Gartner document is available upon request from Rackspace. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product, or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.