Businesses are shifting to cloud native architectures and cloud security platforms, but are challenged with having the right tools, people, and processes to monitor and manage the security of their cloud native environments around the clock.
Don’t let security challenges keep you from experiencing all that cloud has to offer. Let our certified cloud security experts help modernize your approach to security with expert deployment and management of the right security technologies for your public cloud environments. We'll help design and build your cloud native security practice, whether it's for a new deployment or a migration from an existing vendor.
Infrastructure as code security services
- Infrastructure as Code (IaC) allows companies to rapidly provision vast cloud native applications and architectures. But ensuring that their code is secure or compliant can be a challenge.
- Rackspace Technology provides IaC Security Services from oak9 to help businesses secure cloud native application infrastructure for developers across the software development lifecycle (SDLC).
Cloud-native security architecture and engineering services
- We help define your security requirements and fulfill the security architecture and engineering work to remove the burden that typically falls to your IT teams in the public cloud shared responsibility models.
- For AWS: Our cloud security experts provide architecture and engineering support for AWS security tools including, but not limited to AWS cloud native security products like AWS Security Hub, Amazon GuardDuty, AWS IAM Access Analyzer, Amazon GuardDuty, AWS Shield, AWS WAF, and AWS Firewall Manager.
- For Azure: Our cloud security experts provide architecture and engineering support for Azure security tools including, but not limited to Azure Security Center and other Azure security offerings. Join the 5-week workshop to help you develop a strategic plan customized for your organization.
Expert edge security services to protect cloud applications and data from cyberattacks
- Move your AWS Edge Security engineering and management projects forward with a dedicated pod of Elastic Engineering for Security experts - including those who have been trained and are directly supported by AWS Shield Response Team (ASRT).
- As a certified AWS Perimeter Protection Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP) Partner, we offer Rackspace Elastic Engineering for Security as an expert consultative service to design, build and manage your suite of AWS Edge Security Services including AWS Shield, AWS WAF, and AWS Firewall Manager - while eliminating these burdens from your IT teams.
Threat and vulnerability management services
- Improve your cloud security posture by understanding cloud threats and vulnerabilities.
- Your Elastic Engineering for Security pod works as an extension of your team to assess and reduce risk in your environment.
- We provide cloud security vulnerability scans to assess cloud configurations and policies to identify and remediate settings that don’t align to industry benchmarks and best practices.
- When a security incident occurs, your pod will work with your security operations team to design and implement security controls to remediate threats and help prevent similar incidents in the future
- Offer: Hybrid Cloud Security Workshop: Get a customized threat & vulnerability analysis of your hybrid and multi-cloud environment and learn how to build and operate a more robust cloud security system.
- Alleviate the complexity of security and compliance in your public cloud environments with consultative services to help share the responsibility of defining security requirements for new public cloud deployments, as well as migrations from existing vendors.
- Your Elastic Engineering for Security pod can work with you to define, manage and validate your governance, risk and compliance (GRC) requirements through advisory scans and assessments for compliance mandates, such as PCI DSS, HIPAA, and more.
Do you know your cybersecurity risk score?
Cybersecurity Self-Assessment Tool
By answering these simple questions about your cybersecurity technology, processes and people, you’ll receive a cybersecurity risk score against our benchmark that can help identify common security gaps in your cloud native environment that you may not be aware of.
Ready to Get Started?
We’re on your side, doing what it takes to get the job done right — from the first consultation to your daily operations. Contact us for a free quote.
Explore our expert credentials and industry recognition.
Providing innovation and leadership in the technology services industry for 20+ years.
- AWS Security Hub Partner
- AWS Perimeter Protection MSSP Partner
- GCP Security Specialization
- Microsoft Partner Network Security Competency
Power Your Advantage
Discover related platforms and solutions to help you achieve smarter business outcomes.
Amazon Web Services
Experience how AWS’s leading-edge cloud capabilities can help you work smarter, lower costs and innovate with agility.
Tap into the full benefits of the cloud by building applications with cloud native technologies, modern architectures and automated development workflows.
Solve cloud challenges with a managed Microsoft Azure solution that helps you build new revenue streams, increase efficiency and deliver incredible experiences.
Protect your business — across all of your environments, applications and clouds.
Detect and Respond
We help prevent, detect and respond to vulnerabilities and emerging threats in your multicloud environments around the clock.
Ready to get started?
Fill out the form to be connected to one of our experts.