Keeping your data and systems secure is a big enough challenge. But demonstrating to auditors that you comply with industry requirements can bring you to the breaking point. And the cost of non-compliance can ruin your business.
The compliance validation phase of an audit involves collecting information about your business activities. This provides assurances that your implemented controls are designed and operating effectively, and aligned with the policies set by the security organization.
That’s why we offer comprehensive security and compliance services. Our security experts use leading technologies and best practices to support your efforts to comply with regulatory mandates — often at a lower TCO than internally-developed solutions.
Security and compliance controls used by Rackspace Technology
At all of our data centers:
- Access is limited to authorized personnel
- Badges and biometric scanning control access
- Security cameras provide video surveillance
- Independent firms perform annual audits
All of our data centers have the following:
- Dual power paths into the facility
- Uninterruptable power supplies (N+1 or greater)
- Diesel generators (service agreements with fuel suppliers)
- Fire suppression, smoke and flood detection
Our network infrastructure provides the following:
- High-performance bandwidth
- Properly trunked and secured cables
- Proactive monitoring and route management
- Guaranteed uptime (backed by Service Level Agreements)
All of our data center employees:
- Are screened carefully and must pass background checks
- Sign non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements
- Undergo annual security awareness training
Our data center operations conform to:
- ISO 27001/2-based policies and annual review
- Documented change management procedures
- Secure document and media destruction policies
- Incident management and business continuity plans
- Continuous monitoring and third-party reviews
"It was important to go with someone who could give us HIPAA compliance, protect data integrity and secure our network, so that when we worked with our physicians in the hospitals, they understood that they were transitioning patient data into a secure environment."
|Compliance Certifications||Global Regulations|
|ISO/IEC 27001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001, ISO 9001 - Read more||HITECH|
|SOC 1 (SSAE 18), SOC 2, SOC 3 - Read more||Content Delivery & Security Association (CDSA)|
|PCI DSS Level 1 - Read more||Tech UK Member - Read more|
|FedRAMP JAB P-ATO - Read more||FISMA - Read more|
|FISMA - Read more|
|NIST 800-171 (“DFARS”) - Read more|
|CMMC - Read more|
|CJIS - Read more|
|HITRUST - Read more|
Ready to get started?
Fill out the form to be connected to one of our experts.