Rackspace's Singapore data centers are strategically locational, purpose-built data centers featuring state-of-the-art network, power and environmental infrastructure. Singapore data centers are staffed by specially-trained professionals who manage and maintain internal systems 24x7x365.Download the PDF
Data center statistics and specifics
- Physical access control lists manage ingress and egress
- Access to the IBX center is controlled by a sophisticated distributed intelligence microprocessor-based access controls and alarm system
- 24x7 NOC personnel, 24x7 security officers
- 24x7x365 CCTV recordings
- 24x7x365 motion detectors and geometric readers
- Standard - 3.5 kVA per cabinet
- Overall - 7,200 kVA UPS supportable loads
- UPS Topology - Block redundant system
- Two incoming feeders from building 22kV substation
- Six (5x 3,500 kVA primary, 1x 4,200 kVA) reserve
- Utility voltage 22 kV
- Standby power 12x 2,000 kVA redundant diesel generators
- Category 5e/6 COAX and Fiber cabling throughout the facility
- Direct connectivity to Rackspace network
- 4.0 kVA per cabinet cooling capacity
- Dry pre-action sprinkler system to all areas
- FM200 gas suppression to Switch/UPS/Battery Rooms
- Temperature maintained at 22oC +/- 3oC
- Reinforced concrete structural frame
- Water-cooled chillers and air handlers
- ISO 27001 Certified
Our world-class, interconnected data centers are strategically located in the world’s most influential technical and financial markets to provide you with global reach, scale, and organizational agility wherever you are and whenever you need it.
Our Industry-Leading Guarantees
Customers in over 120 countries, including over half of the FORTUNE® 100, rely on our 100% Network Uptime Guarantee and infrastructure guarantees.
Ready to start the conversation?
We’re experts on your side, doing what it takes to get the job done right — from the first consultation to your daily operations.