Avoid the hassle and cost of running your own data center, while maintaining ownership, control and hands-on access to your compute and storage. With colocation from Rackspace Technology, you can extend or exit your data center, by deploying and managing your infrastructure in our best-in-class facilities.
Colocation allows you to eliminate the capital costs of maintaining the physical aspects of your data center — such as the floor space, electricity supply and air conditioning — while keeping control of your servers, storage, network and security.
Rely on our 20+ years of experience
- Data center operations adhere to Japanese 5s and Lean Six Sigma practices.
- We’re recognized as a Major Player in the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Colocation and Interconnection Services 2019-2020 Vendor Assessment.
- We’ve been managing data centers and colocation environments since 1999.
- Our experts are here to help you connect your colocation environments to the cloud, facilitate migrations and provide ongoing management on top of the major public cloud service providers.
Our experts are here to support you
- No other colocation provider offers guarantees on smart hands.
- We provide one-hour response time and 24-hour execution SLAs (at select data centers).
Get the reach, scale and organizational agility you need
- We run a fleet of 40 secure colocation data centers — distributed in key markets around the world, on four continents.
- We partner with Iron Mountain and Digital Realty to leverage their data center capacity and locations, so you have even more choice.
- By blending bandwidth from four Tier 1 carriers, we lower your transit costs while enhancing your network resiliency.
Flex into the cloud to optimize workload locations, mitigate downtime risks and reduce costs
- RackConnect® Global provides access to hyperscale public clouds, Equinix Cloud Exchange, Megaport and hundreds of network carriers — so we can get to your locations, wherever they are.
- RackConnect Global creates a virtual private network for you, enhancing your security by keeping your traffic off the internet.
- We’re the only colocation provider that can interconnect and manage your workloads across the top public cloud providers: Amazon Web Services, Microsoft® Azure® and Google Cloud Platform™.
- Burst into the public cloud, private cloud, third-party data center or Rackspace Technology environment of your choice.
Forrester Wave Leader 2020
We’re recognized as a Hosted Private Cloud Services Leader
Leading research firm Forrester has recognized Rackspace Technology as a leader in two prestigious reports: The Forrester Wave™: Hosted Private Cloud Services in North America, Q2 2020 and The Forrester Wave™: Hosted Private Cloud Services in Europe, Q2 2020.
Explore our expert credentials and industry recognition.
Providing innovation and leadership in the technology services industry for 20+ years.
- A Major Player in the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Colocation and Interconnection Services 2019-2020 Vendor Assessment
- The Forrester Wave™: Hosted Private Cloud Services in North America, Q2 2020
- The Forrester Wave™: Hosted Private Cloud Services in Europe, Q2 2020
- 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud Infrastructure Professional and Managed Services, Worldwide
Power your advantage
Discover related technology platforms and solutions to help you achieve smarter business outcomes.
Run VMware anywhere to deliver greater application and data portability that lets your teams focus on your business.
Bare Metal Private Cloud
Bare Metal Private Cloud delivers maximum private cloud performance, uptime, visibility and control — built for industry-leading security and compliance.
Cloud Adoption and Migration
Adopt clouds and ease migration to accelerate innovation and optimize performance.
Cloud Management and Operations
Maximize your cloud investment and drive innovation with modern IT at an unprecedented pace.
We’ll help you optimize your costs and performance for a changing market while delivering the experience your customers demand.
Enable multicloud and hybrid cloud to improve performance and optimize costs, so you can put your core business first.
Achieve top performance, flexibility and cost savings with the security, compliance and control of a dedicated private cloud.
Access expert cloud services to design, build, migrate, manage and optimize your public cloud for continual IT innovation.
Learn more about how we’re solving with colocation.
Ready to get started?
Fill out the form to be connected to one of our experts.