Migrating, maintaining and then continuously optimizing an on-premises SAP ERP environment on Google Cloud Platform (GCP) can appear intimidating, particularly for organizations that have little experience with cloud infrastructure. There’s good reason for caution: shifting mission-critical workloads without proper planning can disrupt your business.
Fortunately, GCP’s smart infrastructure and migration accelerators, coupled with proven SAP and GCP expertise from Rackspace Technology, can help you complete an accelerated migration on GCP with less risk.
GCP solutions on smart infrastructure also accelerate your pace of innovation and enable easier integration of your SAP applications and data.
SAP customers trust GCP. With its five layers of data protection, AI-driven threat detection and world-class cyber security, GCP is purpose-built to protect systems, data and users and delivers proven performance at scale.
Advanced AI/ML capabilities such as AutoML and BigQuery enable business users without data scientists to create unmatched competitive advantage. Data silos become non-existent, making it possible to consolidate your SAP data and enrich it with Google data in BigQuery for full insight across the business.
These capabilities give you the benefits of SAP S/4HANA’s transactional and analytical capabilities, plus access to a rich ecosystem of cloud-based applications and development tools on GCP.
As the leading multicloud specialist with extensive SAP ERP and GCP expertise, Rackspace Technology accelerates the value you get out of your SAP investment and serves as a trusted partner that offers management services built on industry-leading best practices.
With a global presence, Rackspace Technology provides customers with access to a large pool of technology talent and delivers functional and technical capabilities to continuously deliver on customer-specific business objectives.
Pay for only the compute, storage and other resources you use, with savings of up to 40% compared to running SAP systems on-premises.
Focus on your business
Rackspace Technology will manage your SAP applications so you can focus on creating innovative and differentiated customer experiences.
Gain increased global service availability by putting your SAP systems on GCP - with automations that help you quickly recover from infrastructure or service interruptions, as well as dynamic scaling to meet demand.
Work with the Rackspace Technology data services team to leverage ERP data and additional data sources for end-to-end solutions around forecasting in resource planning and supply chain management
Enhanced manufacturing operations
Improve manufacturing processes with solutions leveraging IoT and ERP data for preventative maintenance and remote operation applications.
Tap into our expertise to select the optimum managed solution and service models to meet your needs, including:
- Application modernization
- Assessments & discovery workshops
- Migration services
- System implementation and integration
- Data services
- Discover systems and application integration services that deliver value every day, including SAP PI/PO, EDI, MuleSoft® integration and multicloud and hybrid-cloud connectivity
- Realize increased levels of interoperability and around-the-clock maintenance and management
- Make the most of your apps with advanced configuration and optimization, SAP Basis and functional support, administration, monitoring and maintenance, and data services
Rackspace Technology supports these SAP categories:
- SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- SAP Commerce
- SAP Databases
Rackspace Technology supports these SAP applications and data solutions:
- SAP ECC
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP BW and BW4/HANA
- SAP Hybris
- SAP Solution Manager/CHaRM/lifecycle
- SAP Content Server
- Underlying database support for Oracle, HANA, MS SQL Server, MaxDB, SAP ASE (Sybase)
A trusted partnership
Rackspace Technology is your trusted partner across cloud, applications, security, data and infrastructure. With 20+ years of experience delivering end-to-end SAP services, we can help you deliver proven expertise quickly and cost-effectively.
- A leader in the 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud Infrastructure Professional and Managed Service Providers, Worldwide
- SAP-certified HANA operations service
- SAP-certified hosting services
- SAP Silver Partner
Ready to get started?
Fill out the form to be connected to one of our experts.