With continuous access to data and trends, your business can make quick, informed decisions that accelerate your goals. But legacy analytics processes cannot handle large volumes of data effectively and economically. To keep up with new and evolving business objectives, you need technologies that make valuable information accessible quickly, across your organization.
Let our data experts take the complexity out of designing and configuring a reliable and scalable analytics environment. We’ll provide the diverse skills necessary — including those of developers, administrators, and cloud and data analytics architects — so you can focus on putting your data to work.
Organize your unstructured data for full benefit.
- Collect data from separate sources and make it easily searchable while enhancing discovery, analytics and reporting capabilities for the business.
- Incorporate data from a wide range of non-relational sources including social media, video, graphics, text files, text messages, satellite imagery, surveillance data, data generated from sensors and other IoT devices, log data and scientific data.
- Generate actionable business insights using artificial intelligence, analytics tools, business rules engines, and intelligent event processing.
Drive successful business intelligence initiatives with properly organized data.
- Extract data from multiple sources and consolidate it into a singular and predictable dataset.
- Integrate all the data you need with the latest integration architectures, data transformation and data cleansing.
- Identify the logical objects for the data warehouse, and create schema tables and views within the warehouse database based on requirements driven by your use case scenarios.
Maximize insight from your data.
- Start with the business problem, understand what data is needed, find and integrate that data, then use BI tools to present and analyze that data customized to specific audiences.
- Business intelligence tools include data warehouses, dashboards, ad hoc reporting, data discovery tools and cloud data services to help create value from your data and inform your business decisions.
- Empower your team to analyze data sets and present analytical findings in summaries, reports, and visualizations including dashboards, graphs, charts and maps to provide decision makers with easy to consume intelligence about the state of the business.
Get control of the massive amounts of data available to your business.
- Let our Big Data experts act as an extension of your team to manage and optimize your data analysis, machine learning, AI and forecasting.
- Harness a full stack of data technologies for real-time analysis of streaming data, lightning-fast in-memory cluster computing, security, governance, automation and orchestration.
- We’ll handle your support services to configure, maintain and optimize your solutions and the entire Big Data ecosystem.
Discover a partnership that can help you achieve more – for your people, your business and your customers – today and into the future.
Explore our expert credentials and industry recognition.
Providing innovation and leadership in the technology services industry for 20+ years.
- AWS Premier Consulting Partner, with 14 Competencies
- Google Cloud Partner of the Year
- Five-Time Microsoft Hosting Partner of the Year
Power Your Advantage
Discover related technology platforms and solutions to help you achieve smarter business outcomes.
Maximize the value of your data and the power of AWS with the experience and expertise you need from Rackspace Technology.
Google Cloud Data
Mobilize the power of Google Cloud data backed by the experience and expertise to maximize its value.
Microsoft Azure Data
Make the most of Microsoft Azure for innovation, agility, cost savings and operational efficiency.
Ready to start the conversation?
Fill out the form to be connected to one of our experts.