How RackConnect works
- Choose an F5® BIG-IP® Local Traffic Manager, a Cisco® ASA firewall, or a Brocade ADX 1000 to connect your traditional hosted infrastructure to the Rackspace Cloud.
- Rackspace Cloud Servers can be spun up on-demand on single-tenant Cloud Networks.
- Choose Cloud Network IP ranges for your Cloud Servers.
- Connect to Rackspace with an encrypted VPN tunnel to link the Rackspace Cloud to your data center or existing IT infrastructure.
- Bring dedicated security solutions to Cloud Servers including IDS and WAF.
- Add Cloud Files for easily scalable storage.
- Add or remove Cloud Servers to load balancer pools instantly through the API.
- Our high-capacity network delivers fast throughput for Cloud Servers, Cloud Files, and RackConnect.
RackConnect RegionLink: Reduce latency and establish redundancy in mission-critical applications with inter-region connectivity across the U.S.
RackConnect Global: Manage IT infrastructure, apps and data across multiple environments, cloud providers and data center locations — plus get a 99.9% uptime guarantee.