We’ve made it easier for cloud solution providers to meet stringent Federal Government security requirements quickly and with less cost. Rackspace Government Cloud accelerates time to value so you can focus on supporting the mission of government.
When you choose Rackspace Government Cloud, you get automation, security and multicloud adoption expertise across the Rackspace Government Cloud — a secure FedRAMP-authorized Platform-as-a-Service on your choice of public (AWS), private (VMware) or hybrid cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service.
Rackspace Technology solutions for government directly support the three Federal Government Cloud Smart pillars for successful cloud adoption:
- Security: Rackspace Government Cloud is a fully managed security Platform-as-a-Service that addresses FedRAMP’s Moderate security requirements, enabling SaaS cloud solution providers to achieve FedRAMP ATO faster and at lower cost.
- Procurement: In collaboration with our partner network, we help our government clients simplify contracting and increase procurement speed in one consolidated view, with no labor rates.
- Workforce: Our team of certified cloud experts works with your team at each stage of your cloud journey and supports you in retooling of your teams.
Rackspace Government Cloud embedded security controls and continuous automated security monitoring help ensure that your SaaS solution remains compliant with changing FedRAMP ATO requirements. We help you prepare for your first FedRAMP ATO process and we stay with you to make sure your SaaS solution remains ready for each audit.
We’ve made it easier for SaaS cloud solution providers to accelerate innovation for government. Rackspace Government Cloud is the backbone that enables the adoption of transformative technologies on a secure cloud platform to power organizational agility, continuous innovation and best-value IT services.
Government agencies and government cloud solution providers choose Rackspace Technology to help solve challenges in critical areas that prevent them from delivering innovation to government and at lower cost, including:
- High costs and time investment required to achieve stringent security requirements.
- Shortage of cloud expertise.
- Operational burden to continuously secure and govern cloud environments.
We work with your team to build a scalable cloud infrastructure for continuous innovation. We’ll also help retool your workforce.
The security controls and automation embedded in Rackspace Government Cloud FedRAMP ATO Platform-as-a-Service enable you to achieve fully managed, continuous FedRAMP ATO in a fraction of the time it would likely take to implement it on your own.
Rackspace Technology is a trusted FedRAMP ATO partner, from initial assessment to audit. We power solutions that support the mission of more than half of the Federal Government cabinet agencies.
- With Rackspace Government Cloud on your choice of AWS, VMware or hybrid cloud, ISVs and SIs are FedRAMP ATO ready in just three to four months, at 70% monthly operational cost savings — faster and at lower cost than implementing on your own.
- Rackspace Government Cloud embedded security controls accelerate your cloud solution’s time to value.
- With approximately 80% of FedRAMP security requirements addressed in Rackspace Government Cloud, our customers reclaim time and resources that can be used to focus on innovating the application layer in support of the mission of government.
- Access the same cloud technologies that power the Fortune 100, in a secure platform, with the additional security controls and governance that support the mission of government.
- Benefit from automation, security, compliance and multicloud expertise for all your enterprise applications.
- With Rackspace Government Cloud, all compute, storage, network and VMs are configured, hardened and managed according to FedRAMP Moderate requirements, designed to support government cloud workloads.
- Our U.S. operations teams manage all provisioning, hardening, encryption, administration, backups, monitoring and alerting.
- In addition to FedRAMP ATO, Rackspace Government Cloud is fully compliant with required government security standards.
- A U.S.-only personnel customer support team is available for around-the-clock support.
Accelerated FedRAMP ATO Registration
Start Your Journey to Fully Managed, Continuous FedRAMP ATO with Our Half-Day Remote Workshop
Take an accelerated path to FedRAMP Authorization to Operate (ATO) on the Rackspace Government Cloud, through our three-step, streamlined FedRAMP enablement process. Start the process by registering for our half-day, live, virtual workshop — and you’ll be one step closer to achieving your FedRAMP compliance faster and at a lower cost than going it alone.
"As a founding member of Cloud Security Alliance, Rackspace is clearly committed to our shared mission of promoting best practices for cloud security. Extending this commitment to the government with their aggressive approach to FedRAMP is a welcome addition for this industry."
Explore how you can accelerate your FedRAMP ATO in 4 months and at 70% monthly operational cost savings.
Take an accelerated path to FedRAMP Authorization to Operate (ATO) on the Rackspace Government Cloud, through our three-step, streamlined FedRAMP enablement process.
Walk away with a FedRAMP Compliance RoadmapSign Up
- Half-day, remote instruction
- FedRAMP process
- Gap assessment
- Gap remediation
- FedRAMP Ready, In-Process, Authorized
- Continuous monitoring
- Major pitfalls and how to address them
- Registration includes "one" classroom seat and 30-day access to Xacta®
Walk away with a FedRAMP Gap and Remediation PlanSign Up
- Rackspace Inheritable Security Controls (RISC)
- 25 critical-path “above the OS” security controls
- Corporate remediation required to achieve ATO
- Firm Fixed Price engagement
Walk away with FedRAMP ready/ in-process SaaS environmentSign Up
- FedRAMP Ready/In-Process SaaS environment, leveraging Rackspace Inheritable Security Controls
- Xacta® powered body of evidence and system security plan
- Fully managed security, compliance and audit expertise
Discover a partnership that can help you achieve more – for your people, your business and your customers – today and into the future.
Explore our expert credentials and industry recognition.
Providing innovation and leadership in the technology services industry for 20+ years.
- FedRAMP JAB Authorization
- FISMA Authorization
- NIST 800-53 Security Controls
- NIST 800-171 DFARS Ready
- FIPS 140
- One of the leading AWS consulting partners with 14 competencies
- AWS Premier Consulting Partner
- Dell Technologies Titanium Partner
- VMware Cloud™ on AWS Partner
- VMware Cloud Verified Partner
Power your advantage
Discover related technology platforms and solutions to help you achieve smarter business outcomes.
Amazon Web Services
Experience how AWS’s leading-edge cloud capabilities can help you work smarter, lower costs and innovate with agility.
Run VMware anywhere to deliver greater application and data portability that lets your teams focus on your business.
Bare Metal Private Cloud
Bare Metal Private Cloud delivers maximum private cloud performance, uptime, visibility and control — built for industry-leading security and compliance.
Cloud Management and Operations
Maximize your cloud investment and drive innovation with modern IT at an unprecedented pace.
We’ll help you optimize your costs and performance for a changing market while delivering the experience your customers demand.
Ready to get started?
Fill out the form to be connected to one of our experts.