Start Your Journey to Fully Managed, Continuous FedRAMP ATO with Our Half-Day Remote Workshop
Take an accelerated path to FedRAMP Authorization to Operate (ATO) on the Rackspace Government Cloud, through our three-step, streamlined FedRAMP enablement process. Start the process by registering for our half-day, live, virtual workshop — and you’ll be one step closer to achieving your FedRAMP compliance faster and at a lower cost than going it alone.
During this initial workshop, you will accomplish the following milestones:
- Walk through the complete FedRAMP process
- Clarify FedRAMP states – Ready, In-Process and Authorized
- Explore GAP assessment strategies
- Learn about realistic security remediation scenarios
- Discover important tactics to maintaining your FedRAMP Authorization to Operate (ATO) through continuous monitoring
- Understand major hurdles before making final time and resource commitments
- End the workshop with a FedRAMP compliance roadmap
Workshop limited time registration cost is $999.
Registration includes two classroom seats and 30-day access to Xacta®.
Our workshop is delivered remotely. We'll contact you with logistics after signup.
- Cost: $999 (Limited-time reduced price)
- One-day live virtual learning
- FedRAMP process
- Gap Assessment
- Gap Remediation
- FedRAMP Ready, In-Process, Authorized
- Continuous Monitoring
Customized FedRAMP Compliance Roadmap
2. Gap Assessment
- Cost: $10,000
- Rackspace Inheritable Security Controls (RISC)
- 25 critical path “above the OS” security controls
- Corporate remediation required to achieve ATO
- Firm Fixed Price engagement
FedRAMP Gap and Remediation Plan
3. FedRAMP Environment
- Cost: Solution Dependent Workshop and Gap Assessment fees credited to account with a one-year contract
- FedRAMP Ready/In-Process SaaS environment, leveraging Rackspace Inheritable Security Controls
- Xacta® powered body of evidence and system security plan
- Remediation actions from previous step
- Fully managed security, compliance, audit expertise
FedRAMP Ready/In-Process SaaS Environment
As a FedRAMP-authorized Cloud Service Provider, Rackspace Technology can streamline your FedRAMP authorization on Rackspace Government Cloud. We do this in partnership with: Telos Corporation, a FedRAMP-compliant ISV and provider of Xacta® for security requirements continuous monitoring and documentation; and Secure IT, a designated FedRAMP Third-Party Assessment Organization (3PAO).
Information collected in this form is subject to the Rackspace Technology Privacy Statement.