Address your security and compliance requirements with the Rackspace Government Cloud on Microsoft® Azure®. This solution combines pre-tested, UK-OFFICIAL landing zone templates and a Public Services Network (PSN) accredited management environment — wrapped in a fully UK-sovereign support model.
The landing zone deploys in hours, automatically, so you can concentrate on migrating services almost immediately. This end-to-end solution fully aligns to the National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) Cloud Security Principles, ready for your UK-OFFICIAL workloads.
Get a fully secure PSN-accredited support environment providing customer-dedicated security tooling for each landing zone.
- UK-OFFICIAL Microsoft Azure blueprints and landing zones
- NCSC 14 cloud principles aligned and ready for UK OFFICIAL environment workloads
- Enterprise-grade firewall appliances, dual data centres, backup and recovery
- PSN-accredited secure management platform
- Fully managed endpoint protection, including A/V, IPS and logfile FIM
- Fully managed vulnerability scanning and remediation
- Fully managed SIEM solution covering each landing zone deployed.
- Rackspace Technology is certified to Cyber Essentials+
This offering is fully managed within a NCSC-compliant and secure cloud environment, providing you with continuous monitoring and governance with fully redundant solutions and disaster recovery capabilities.
Rackspace Government Cloud on Azure simplifies your cloud migration at a lower cost and offers the following capabilities.
- Azure Landing Zone Deployment
- Azure Infrastructure Management
- Azure Network Management
- Azure Premier Support Escalation
- Guest OS Management
- System Monitoring and Patching
- Security Monitoring
- Vulnerability Management
- Service Desk
- Incident Management
- Change Management
- Problem Management
- Azure Subscription Management
- Azure Billing Management
- Service Desk
- Lead Engineer
Get an automated deployment process for your landing zones. Every VM created within the landing zone is automatically added to the suite of service management tools and fully configured, patched and protected before being made available for use.
Recognized as a Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader
2020 Magic Quadrant Leader for Public Cloud Infrastructure Professional and Managed Services, Worldwide
This is the fourth consecutive year that Rackspace Technology has been named a Leader by Gartner. Gartner’s assessment is performed by the firm’s IT industry analysts and evaluates service providers based on the completeness of their vision and their ability to execute.
Ready to Start the Conversation?
We’re experts on your side, doing what it takes to get the job done right — from the first consultation to your daily operations.
Explore our expert credentials and industry recognition.
A trusted partnership
Since 2001, Rackspace Technology and Microsoft have worked together to cultivate a global relationship, focused on helping businesses make the most of Microsoft technologies. We do this through innovative product delivery and unmatched service and support across the Microsoft portfolio.
- Five-Time Microsoft Hosting Partner of the Year
- Gold – Azure Expert MSP
- Gold – Messaging
- Gold – Cloud Productivity
- Gold – Collaboration and Content
- Gold – Small and Midmarket Cloud Solutions
- Gold – DevOps
- Gold – Application Development
- Gold – Application Integration
- Gold – Datacenter
- Gold – Data Platform
- Gold – Cloud Platform
- Silver – Communications
- Silver – Enterprise Mobility Management
- Silver – Data Analytics
Ready to get started?
Fill out the form to be connected to one of our experts.
Rackspace Technology Careers
Rackspace Technology accelerates the value of the cloud during every phase of a customer’s digital transformation. Join us on our mission.