Rackspace SDDC Business Overview
Say goodbye to data center management and hello to the performance of private cloud. Rackspace SDDC Business is a streamlined single-tenant private cloud that enables you to conveniently transition or extend your on-premises VMware® workloads into a hosted VMware environment at Rackspace Technology. It provides a range of features and add-ons that enable you to deploy and manage workloads with familiar tools and processes you’ve used in your own data center.
Rackspace SDDC Business delivers the performance and automation capabilities of VMware. It eliminates your need to dedicate internal resources and precious capital budgets to building and managing the software and physical infrastructure that power your organization.
And because your needs can change, Rackspace SDDC Business offers add-on services that range from data protection and managed disaster recovery (DR) to log analytics and specialized workloads.
If you’re looking for a pre-configured management solution and the performance of a dedicated, single-tenant environment, Rackspace SDDC Business is for you.
Rackspace SDDC Business Features
Hit the ground running with ready-to-consume, pre-configured management controls for your virtual infrastructure.
Rackspace SDDC Business is optimized to run virtualized workloads with redundancy, scalability and manageability in mind.
Dedicated, single-tenant environments deliver increased performance, security and flexibility while reducing the “noisy neighbor” effect and helping you address data integrity and compliance requirements.
Physical and virtual infrastructure support services are available when needed.
Dedicated hardware delivers predictable performance and security while simplifying software licensing.
With Rackspace SDDC Business, you can see 40% or more saving versus building and operating private clouds yourself. We provide a choice of economic models, enabling you to consume private cloud primarily as an operating expense or capital expenditure with innovative on-demand options that include public-cloud-like utility pricing and no finance fees on monthly payments.
Grow your physical compute, network and storage capacity in time frames measured in hours and days, rather than the weeks, months or quarters that are typical of DIY deployments in on-premises data centers.
Benefit from a safe, direct migration path to the cloud that doesn’t require costly and time-consuming application refactoring. Plus, you can continue to leverage your existing application ecosystem, including VMware management tools and infrastructure such as VMware NSX-T and vRealize Suite as add-on features — all backed by industry-leading SLAs.
- Gain direct access to a high-performance, software-defined backup and recovery solution that allows you to configure retention policies in real time and restore from a protected snapshot within minutes.
Managed disaster recovery
- Your ability to designate workloads for disaster recovery keeps you in control. You own your disaster recovery plan, testing and declaration/execution of the recovery events.
- Access a suite of tools and services to manage the configuration and protection of virtual machines, provide patching services for supported operating systems and enable constant scanning for dangerous scripts, viruses and malicious code.
- VMware Hybrid Cloud Extension (HCX) enables layer 2 networking functionality between VMware environments. HCX supports all vSphere versions within the Technical Guidance support phase or newer, as defined by VMware
VMware vRealize Suite
- A suite of native cloud management tools that provide software defined networking, security, automation, operations and log analytics.
- Bring multicloud connectivity to your footprint by linking the leading interconnection exchanges and cloud providers to a proprietary Rackspace Technology backbone.
- Tap into the platforms ability to run specialized workloads, such as Virtual Desktops, SAP Hana, Tanzu and HPC.
Rackspace Accelerated Migration Program
Move to the private cloud, quickly.
Wherever you are in your cloud journey, we’re ready to help you prepare for, test and execute your migration.
Ready to learn more?
Rackspace Technology is changing the way organizations think about cloud and data centers.
Providing innovation and leadership in the technology services industry for 20+ years.
- VMware Cloud Verified Partner
- Three-time recipient of the VMware Partner Innovation Award
- VMware Global Partner
- VMware Principal Partner Cloud Provider
- One of VMware's largest service provides with VMware-validated full SDDC Architectures
Discover how Rackspace Technology helps you achieve smarter business outcomes on related platforms and solutions.
Rackspace SDDC Solutions
Run your software and workloads without the pain of repatriating your software or maintaining physical infrastructure.
Run VMware on-premises, off-premises and across major Hyperscale Clouds to deliver greater Application & Data portability.
Let an expert team manage and optimize the day-to-day operations of your cloud environment, keeping you ahead of what’s next.
Maintain ownership, choice and hands-on access to your compute and storage, without the costs of HVAC and building management.
OpenStack Private Cloud
Increase agility and lower costs while avoiding vendor lock-in, with help from the inventors of OpenStack.
Learn more about Rackspace SDDC Business solutions for private cloud.
Ready to start the conversation?
Fill out the form to be connected to one of our experts.
Rackspace Technology Careers
Rackspace Technology accelerates the value of the cloud during every phase of a customer’s digital transformation. Join us on our mission.