Rackspace Technology Data Centers: Frankfurt (FRA1)
Enterprise-grade infrastructure, managed by data center specialistsExplore Data Centers
Rackspace's Frankfurt, Germany data center supports Rackspace's comprehensive managed hybrid solutions. Rackspace offers Amazon Web Services Direct Connect at this facility. The data center features fully-redundant power and is carrier-neutral with multiple Tier 1 providers.Download the PDF
Data center statistics and specifics
- 24x7x365 facility and network monitoring
- 24x7x365 security staff, strictly enforced security procedures
- Access control via contactless smart card
- Close-circuit video surveillance of doors and access points with automatic intrusion alarm
- Managed Dedicated Hosting
- Network Management
- Managed Security
- Compliance Management
- Hybrid Cloud
- 0.75 kVA/m2 electrical capacity
- 5x 200 kVA UPS units (N+1) UPS configuration
- N+1 UPS Topology
- 2 Utility feeders
- 2 power transformers at 1000 kVA N+N. 1 power transformer at 400 kVA N
- 10 kV utility voltage
- 4x360 kW diesel engine generators for standby power
- Carrier-neutral Facility with multiple Tier 1 providers
- Direct connectivity to Rackspace network available
- Single-Mode fiber, Multi-Mode fiber (62.5 and 50 micron), CAT5, CAT6, CAT5 (T1), and CAT3 (POTS) cross connects
- Concrete and steel frame building with reinforcing external walls
- Floor Load Capacity: Ground floor is rated to 156 psf (7.5 kN/m2), 1st and 2nd floor is rated to 104 psf (5 kN/m2)
- 0.50 kW/m2(1706 BTUH) cooling capacity
- Anti-static 600 x 600 mm steel tile floors with a 4.5 kN point load capacity
- 1200 kW centrifugal chillers
- Double-interlocked, pre-action dry pipe (VESDA)
- Optical fire detectors
- ISO 27001 Certified
- ISO 9001 Certified
Our world-class, interconnected data centers are strategically located in the world’s most influential technical and financial markets to provide you with global reach, scale, and organizational agility wherever you are and whenever you need it.
Our Industry-Leading Guarantees
Customers in over 120 countries, including over half of the FORTUNE® 100, rely on our 100% Network Uptime Guarantee and infrastructure guarantees.
We guarantee that our data center will be available 100% of the time in a given month, excluding scheduled or emergency maintenance. Otherwise, we apply a 5% credit of your monthly fee for each 30 minutes of network downtime, up to 100% of your monthly fee for the affected server.
We guarantee that data center HVAC and power will be functioning 100% of the time, excluding scheduled or emergency maintenance. Otherwise, we apply a 5% credit of your monthly fee for each 30 minutes of data center infrastructure downtime, up to 100% of your monthly fee for the affected server.
Hardware Replacement Guarantee
We guarantee that replacement or repair of Rackspace Technology-provided hardware or components will begin within one hour of problem identification. Otherwise, we apply a 5% credit of your monthly fee for each 30 minutes of downtime, up to 100% of your monthly fee for the affected hardware.
Ready to start the conversation?
We’re experts on your side, doing what it takes to get the job done right — from the first consultation to your daily operations.