What We Believe Makes Us an Industry Leader:
- Hosting provider for over 69% of the Fortune 100
- #1 hosting provider for the Internet Retailer Top 1,000
- CIO Review's Most Promising DevOps Solution Provider; 30+ DevOps certifications in Chef, Windows PowerShell and Salt
- 1,000+ AWS certifications
- Only 5x Microsoft Hosting Partner of the Year, 13 partner certifications; 400+ Azure certifications and over 2000 MSFT certifications, including MCITPs, MCSAs, MCSEs, and MCTSs
- Red Hat® Premier Hosting Partner; 160+ RedHat certifications, including RHCEs, RHCSAs, and RHCAs
- Oracle Gold Partner, MySQL Certified Hosting Partner
Why We Believe Gartner's Important
- Gartner provides an accurate, unbiased view of how Rackspace is positioned relative to our completeness of vision and ability to execute.
- Gartner is the leading reference source that organizations turn to for researching the managed cloud market and creating a short list of potential partners.
- We believe Gartner confirms what our customers and Rackers already know: Rackspace is positioned as a market leader because of our completeness of vision and ability to execute.
Read the complete report.
As a recognized leader in Managed Services for public cloud infrastructure, Rackspace delivers unbiased guidance on best-fit cloud solutions to organizations around the globe. We go beyond simple migration assistance and infrastructure management with multi-cloud managed services and professional services, as well as managed application and security services to enable true digital transformation.
Read more about our Rackspace Managed Public Cloud and how it can help transform your business.