Most companies have data scattered across their enterprise and value chain, making it difficult to find and understand their data, and causing issues with duplication and quality. To get the most out of your data while maintaining control, you need to start with a good data strategy.
A strong data governance plan will allow you to understand what data you have and where it’s hosted, keep it clean and secure, and understand how it’s being used. Our data specialists are here to help you keep up with the latest data technologies, methodologies and regulations for your data architecture, organization and management.
With the right data strategy in place, you can deliver superior customer experiences, develop new business models, deliver innovative products and services, increase your level of operational efficiency and extract more insights to optimize business and customer results.
Build a roadmap to data maturity
- Understand and review priority business use cases.
- Hear how businesses in your segment are leveraging data.
- Visualize and propel smarter data-driven experiences.
- Build a modern data platform and analytics roadmap.
- Publish the roadmap to key constituents including executives, IT, architects and business leaders.
- Communicate your goals and desired outcomes, and design a path forward for success.
Define your classification, assets, transmission, retention and privacy standards.
- Understand current data sources, classification and other data policies.
- Identify gaps that make you vulnerable to data exploitation or user confusion.
- Define new policies and update existing ones to help you stay in control of your data while enhancing its use.
- Communicate and educate key constituencies on your new data policies.
Build a strategy for regulation and compliance management.
- Identify privacy, compliance and other industry-specific regulations relevant to your needs.
- Assess current data policies, security regime and compliance for possible gaps.
- Create a holistic data security and compliance strategy and governance program.
- Implement new policies and security procedures for infrastructure updates.
Rackspace Service Blocks™ deliver flexible solutions customized to your needs, helping you continually optimize.
We combine deep cloud platform and data management expertise at scale with industry-leading cloud technologies to help you accelerate developing and implementing a complete data strategy and robust data governance plan. Backed by our managed services and automation, you can achieve increased process efficiency and continuous optimization.
Explore our expert credentials and industry recognition.
Providing innovation and leadership in the technology services industry for 20+ years.
- AWS Premier Consulting Partner, with 14 Competencies
- Google Cloud Partner of the Year
- Five-Time Microsoft Hosting Partner of the Year
Power Your Advantage
Discover related technology platforms and solutions to help you achieve smarter business outcomes.
Maximize the value of your data and the power of AWS with the experience and expertise you need from Rackspace Technology.
Google Cloud Data
Mobilize the power of Google Cloud data backed by the experience and expertise to maximize its value.
Microsoft Azure Data
Make the most of Microsoft Azure for innovation, agility, cost savings and operational efficiency.
Unlock highly available, scalable, flexible and fully managed datastores that minimize downtime so you can increase velocity.
Experience peace of mind that your existing databases are expertly managed and performance optimized.
Scale with ease and flexibility, no matter your data capacity or user base.
With the decreasing cost of storage, you can keep your data for its potential value – as long as it’s indexed, protected and accessible.
Cloud Data Warehouses
Modernize your data warehouses so you can deliver deeper insights faster, and scale, grow and drive your business performance forward.
Accelerate your database strategy, planning, governance and compliance enhancements and rollout.
Ready to start the conversation?
Fill out the form to be connected to one of our experts.