For a limited time, we’re offering a Professional Services credit to cover the cost of migration out of your data center (up to $100,000). See if you qualify.
Not sure where to start with building a cloud strategy?
Put Our Experts to Work for Your IT Transformation
Whatever You Want to Do with Your Cloud, We Have Probably Done It Before
Professional Services for Your Cloud
Streamline Your Move to the Cloud
- Cloud Readiness Assessment that evaluates your applications, infrastructure and data readiness for the cloud.
- Application and Infrastructure Portfolio Analysis that leverages documentation of your existing applications and infrastructure.
- Platform Capabilities Mapping and ROI Analysis that determines which cloud platform(s) and services from the Rackspace comprehensive cloud portfolio fit your overall cloud adoption strategy.
- Solution and Deployment Strategy that will include a comprehensive IaaS solution based on the recommended cloud platforms and all applications.
Expert Guidance for Planning and Managing Your Server and Data Migrations
- Our Cloud Engineers Assess and Evaluate your current workloads, physical and virtual server configurations, network topology, security and compliance requirements to help you mitigate the risk that comes with any migration effort and limit your impact to product.
- We Design an appropriate migration Strategy based on your applications, databases, storage, physical and virtual servers.
- Next, a comprehensive project and migration Plan is set, based on your migration strategy and destination environment.
- Finally, we execute and Migrate against the plan.
We Can Help You Benchmark Your Performance Parameters
- Detect the exact moment when a site will have latency issues or break by pushing the limits of site performance with simultaneous users
- Identify how much load a server can take without changing response time
- Expose application bottlenecks and pinpoint problem areas
- Optimize cloud and hybrid-cloud deployments by selectively scaling component services
- Test complex user scenario sequences, including pages, dynamic content, transactions, logins and more