Operating systems supported by Rackspace: Centos (5,6), Debian (5,6), Fedora (14, 15, 16), RHEL (5,6), Ubuntu 8.04, 10.04, 10.10, 11.04, 11.10, 12.04), Windows (2008 R2, 2012).
Let Us Simplify Your Move
Ready to migrate your hosted environment, but not sure how to start? No need to worry. Our experienced team can help migrate your servers, databases, applications, and email among cloud, dedicated, and virtual environments.
What can we migrate?
- Migrate to our public cloud or virtual servers from dedicated servers, virtual servers, and other cloud hosting providers.
- Upgrade your operating system. For example, we'll help you move from Windows Server 2003.
- Migrate images, including your apps and data.
- Move your apps to Rackspace, including content management systems (CMSes), SaaS apps, or custom apps.
- Change your applications. For example, move from WordPress to Drupal, or vice versa.
- We can host your MySQL, MS SQL, or Oracle® database.
- Change or upgrade your databases: move from MySQL to MS SQL, or vice versa.
- Move to Hosted Exchange® at Rackspace, or affordable Rackspace Email.
- Get the best of both with our Exchange Hybrid email offering.
- Learn more about moving your email to Rackspace.