No matter the size of your business, you will always get the kind of support that goes far beyond the ordinary. It's truly Fanatical Support®. And since different businesses have different needs, we offer you two service levels—Managed and Intensive®. So you can determine what kind of support works best for you, instead of us deciding for you.
So what's the difference between Managed™ and Intensive®?
In a nutshell it's the level of involvement you wish to have over your hosting environment and the kind of support you want to come with it.Click here for a detailed comparison.
|MANAGED™ (On-Demand Support)||INTENSIVE® (Proactive Support)|
Regardless of which service level you go with, you'll always get all of the following, without exceptions:
- Fanatical Support around the clock
- Your dedicated Support Team with an Account Manager and Business Development Consultant
- Direct and unlimited access to live, expert support 24x7x365, no call centers
- Immediate response to your Emergency Support Tickets
- Configuration management available through your MyRackspace® customer portal
- Flexibility to interact with Rackspace and your configuration based on your preferences
- Nine world-class data centers
- 100% Network Uptime Guarantee
- 1-Hour Hardware Replacement Guarantee
- Weekly Managed Backup plus daily differential or incremental backup
- Immediate response to Down Events
- Pager and email alerts
A Full Suite of Managed Hosting Services
Customize your solution by adding the security, virtualization, storage, database, backup, monitoring and professional services that suit your particular needs.Browse Our Managed Services
Ready to See How Rackspace Can Help You?
Got questions? Want to get the ball rolling and talk specifics? That's what we're here for.Start a Live Chat with One of Our Sales Assistants