How COVID-19 changed the future of learning
COVID-19 has accelerated the adoption of technology and tools to enable e-learning, which in-turn changed teaching practices across leading universities and research institutions. We surveyed 437 senior IT leaders and teaching staff in Ireland, Germany, the Netherlands and Sweden to dive into these emerging digital trends. Key findings include:
- 70% of respondents have changed how they deliver lecture content
- 46% are now using social media to a greater extent
- 96% say they need additional assistant to feel comfortable with technology
In our first-ever research report focusing on campus technology, we also cover:
- How adoption of e-learning tools changed teaching
- The impact on work-life balance
- How students have adapted to change
- Future technology in education
Download your copy of the Rackspace Technology® Post-Pandemic Campus Technology Research Report today!
You may withdraw your consent to receive additional information from Rackspace Technology at any time. Information collected in this form is subject to the Rackspace Technology Privacy Notice.