How to create a successful data centre exit strategy
Join a small dynamic group of industry leaders and experts from multiple organisations in the UK as we explore the different strategies required when considering a Data centre exit in 2021. With our changing economic and social climate, businesses are looking to leverage the cloud to address common challenges, including:
- Escaping legacy architecture
- Overcoming technical debt
- Unlocking opportunities to innovate
Host Simon Bennett will begin by exploring these challenges to help you understand the best path forward for your business.
- Simon Bennett, Chief Technical Officer for EMEA, Rackspace Technology
- Paul Traynor, Director of Professional Services for EMEA, Rackspace Technology
- Wendy Marshall, Senior Technical Consultant for UK, Rackspace Technology
There will be time for Q&A which will be followed by breakout sessions guided by our cloud experts. These in-depth peer-to-peer discussions will give tangible guidance on how to create a winning data centre exit strategy focusing on these core opportunities:
- Business continuity planning
- Disaster recovery
- New ways-of-working
- Optimising costs
Throughout we’ll also share perspectives and unbiased opinions based on our customers’ experiences. For example, our customer Wyndham Hotels & Resorts exited a corporate data centre and overcame 30 years of technical debt to generate savings of 45%.
Register now to reserve your virtual seat.
Please refresh the page if the form on the right-hand side does not appear.