Set up your Outlook email client on Exchange 2010 via the Outlook Web App
This article explains how to use the Simple Email setup tool located in the Outlook Web App to set up your Outlook email client with Exchange 2010.
- Log in to connect.emailsrvr.com with your email address and password.
- In the top right corner of the screen, click Options and then select See All Options.
- In the screen that opens, select Setup Outlook under Shortcuts to things you can do.
After you've selected Setup Outlook your configuration file begins to download.
- After the download is complete, locate the configuration file and double-click the file to run the configuration.
As soon as the configuation finishes, a pop screen will appear asking you for your credentials.
- Enter in email address and password for the email account your creating, and then click Create.
The verification process begins. After your credentials are verified, Outlook opens and presents another screen asking for your credentials.
- Enter your email address and password, and then click OK.
If everything is correct, your profile is created and mail starts to sync to your inbox.
Carry on the conversation in the Rackspace Community.
© 2015 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
See license specifics and DISCLAIMER