Rackspace Cloud Backup - Preferences
Getting Started with Rackspace Cloud Backup - Part 6
On the Preferences screen, you can determine how Cloud Backup notifies you about Backup activity on your Account.
Wait, didn't I do this already?
When you created your Backups, you determined how Cloud Backup would inform you about that Single Backup's activity. On the Preferences page, you determine how you get emailed about all the activity on your account: Daily, Weekly, or Both.
- Select frequency of emails:
- Weekly Notifications - Check the box next to "Send a weekly summary by email of all backups and restores"
- Daily Notifications - Check the box next to "Send a daily summary by email of all backups and restores"
- Enter your email address.
- Click the Save Preferences button.
You may cancel your Daily or Weekly emails by unchecking the respective boxes and click Save Preferences button.
© 2015 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
See license specifics and DISCLAIMER