11:00am - 12:00pm
Time Zone: America/Chicago (CST)
Need to prove your value to the C-suite? Build a bulletproof business continuity plan. 54% of organizations have suffered downtime since 2011, according to Arcserv, and Gartner found that between 2015 and 2017, 80% of IT leaders reported an incident requiring a disaster recovery plan. Last year, a failure cost British Airways $112 million.
In our new webinar, Minimizing Data Disruptions Through Business Continuity Planning, our experts will:
- Define the scope of data continuity, including disaster recovery and mitigation
- Discuss common causes of service interruptions
- Show you how to identify the right data continuity solution for your organization
- Define tiers of disaster recovery, including multi-tenant DR and full-featured solutions
- Share strategies for handing complexity and other DR issues
An effective business continuity strategy can provide immense value for your organization — better planning would have saved British Airways millions of dollars.