Our Featured Guest
David Lindner | Client Executive, Rackspace Technology
Our Discussion + Resources
This week in Cloud: (4:01)
Cloud Releases: (13:28)
Big News: (17:15)
Guest: David Lindner: (20:20)
This week in Cloud
- Google is buying a company for half a billion dollars to boost cloud security
- Tech Predictions for 2022: Cloud, Data, Cybersecurity, AI, and More
- Announcing AWS Data Exchange for Amazon Redshift
- AWS IoT Device Management launches Automated Retry capability for Jobs to improve success rates of large scale deployments
- Generally available: Support for copying dashboards added to Azure IoT Centra
- Generally available: Data mapping for transforming data at ingress in Azure IoT Central
Watch the Video Playback of this Episode
Follow Up With Us
If you have any questions or comments about this episode or any others, don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!
Sign up for our Solve Live Newsletter — where we bring the latest in tech straight to your inbox!
Miss out on our previous episode? Catch up with Jeff DeVerter and his guests here.
About the Authors
Chief Technical Evangelist
Jeff has 25 years of experience in IT and technology, and has worked at Rackspace Technology for over 10 years. Jeff is a proven strategic leader who has helped companies like American Express, Ralph Lauren, and Thompson Reuters create and execute against multi-year digital transformation strategies. During his time at Rackspace, Jeff has launched and managed many of the products and services that Rackspace offers, as well as supporting merger and acquisition activities to enhance those offerings. Jeff is the father of two young men and husband to his wife Michelle of 27 years. When not at Rackspace or around San Antonio, you can find Jeff doing land restoration on his ranch in the Texas hill country.Read more about Jeff DeVerter