Our Featured Guest
Mark Miller | Senior Director, Content Marketing, JupiterOne
Find Mark on LinkedIn
Our Discussion + Resources
This week in Cloud
- 7 obstacles that organizations face migrating legacy data to the cloud
- Dell announces expanded portfolio of multi-cloud services
- Amazon CloudWatch Application Insights adds service monitoring for Microsoft Active Directory and SharePoint
- Generally available: Azure IoT Edge tools for Visual Studio extension now supports Visual Studio 2022
Job of the Day
Mark Miller's Latest Book
- Latest Book: Modern Cybersecurity: Tales from the Near-Distant Future (Found on Amazon)
- His Podcast: The OWASP Podcast Series
Watch the Video Playback of this Episode
Follow Up With Us
If you have any questions or comments about this episode or any others, don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!
Sign up for our Solve Live Newsletter — where we bring the latest in tech straight to your inbox!
Miss out on our previous episode? Catch up with Jeff DeVerter and his guests here.
About the Authors
Chief Technical Evangelist
Jeff has 25 years of experience in IT and technology, and has worked at Rackspace Technology for over 10 years. Jeff is a proven strategic leader who has helped companies like American Express, Ralph Lauren, and Thompson Reuters create and execute against multi-year digital transformation strategies. During his time at Rackspace Technology, Jeff has launched and managed many of the products and services that Rackspace Technology offers, as well as supporting merger and acquisition activities to enhance those offerings. Jeff is the father of two young men and husband to his wife Michelle of 27 years. When not at Rackspace Technology or around San Antonio, you can find Jeff doing land restoration on his ranch in the Texas hill country.Read more about Jeff DeVerter