New Data Report: Discover Untapped Value in Your Data and Revolutionize Your Analytics
by Rackspace Technology Staff
The quantity of data that organizations produce worldwide has been on a steady uphill trajectory since the advent of the digital age. A report by Arcserve stated that by 2025, the total global data storage in the cloud will exceed an astonishing 200 zettabytes.
With so much data flowing into organizations from so many sources, they need to take a step back, reset and find common ground with analytics. And they need to define a data strategy that makes their analytics goals achievable.
Create a strong data and analytics strategy
An effective data strategy needs to cover several key points, including how to:
- Evaluate the data landscape within the organization’s systems and silos
- Make data accessible and functional in real-time for customer-focused functions, like sales and marketing
- Develop and operationalize new datasets and products
- Create a scalable data infrastructure to manage the entire data analytics ecosystem
Everything starts with the development of a clear data strategy. It needs to lay the groundwork for a wide range of outcomes that can help the organization extract maximum value from its data. For example, the data strategy should help create actionable use cases, support collaboration across stakeholders, or help build the business case for analytics and data platform investments.
Find strategic guidance in our new report
With an understanding of the data strategy challenges that organizations are facing today, Rackspace Technology® commissioned a study on the new data landscape from TDWI Research, a leading data and analytics research firm.
The report, “Six Pillars for Building Business Value in the New Data Landscape” includes a checklist and success factors companies can use to:
- Build a more effective and robust data strategy
- Get organized before beginning a new data analytics project
- Identify their goals and areas of improvement for current projects
Highlights from Swami Sivasubramanian's AWS re:Invent 2023 Keynote
November 29th, 2023
Highlights from Adam Selipsky's AWS re:Invent 2023 Keynote
November 28th, 2023
Highlights from the AWS re:Invent 2023 Keynote with Peter DeSantis
November 28th, 2023