When your data works harder for you, you can take your resources further and deliver intelligent applications, services and results. We combine deep technical and business expertise with leading cloud native AI development processesand machine learning algorithms, along with MLOps to empower your business, helping you work faster and smarter.
Enable speech transcriptions, interpretations, and translations, as well as keyword search and analysis.
- Lower costs and accelerate availability by automating the manual transcription of voicemail messages and speeches, and automating the interpretation of different languages with our AI solutions.
- Develop a data pipeline to enable the natural language processing of written and voice data to whatever formats and languages needed.
- Enable AI-based language processing that’s more accurate than manual processing and capable of providing keywords and sentiment analysis.
Take preemptive action with intelligent projections around future behaviors and events.
- Discover serverless AI development and machine learning algorithm based data processing capabilities, forecasting and prediction applications and models for more accurate forecasts.
- Employ advanced machine learning algorithms to improve short-term forecast accuracy.
Enable identification within images, documents or video data.
- Rely on images or video to collect data including tracking objects, detecting changes over time, and facial recognition.
- Identify instrument or tool insertion and removal times based on live or recorded video to evaluate efficacy of each step in manufacturing, surgery or other use of tools.
- Correctly detect events by training a machine learning algorithm based to evaluate imagery in the video stream.
- Machine learning categorizes each image state as inside or outside the product or body and inference models determine events from the changes in state estimates.
Identify clusters of commonality or normal/anomalous distinctions.
Identify normal or abnormal patterns that help you make customer recommendations and improve consistency and efficiency. Develop a machine learning model to:
- Predict the best shipping route based on a variety of inputs like weather, vehicle availability and fit, and drivers.
- Minimize the potential for damage when preparing products for shipment through the detection and understanding of good and bad packing combinations.
- Use AI solutions to detect fraudulent activity based on a pattern of behavior.
How are Businesses using AI and Machine Learning Today?
Join Jeremy Howard, data scientist and researcher, as he presents a keynote talk on how AI and Machine Learning is being used by businesses today.
Ready to Get Started?
We’re on your side, doing what it takes to get the job done right — from the first consultation to your daily operations. Contact us for a free quote.
Explore our expert credentials and industry recognition.
Power your advantage
Discover related technology platforms and solutions to help you achieve smarter business outcomes.
Maximize the value of your data and the power of AWS cloud with the experience and expertise you need from Rackspace Technology.
Google Cloud Data
Mobilize the power of Google Cloud data, backed by deep experience and expertise that can help you maximize its value.
Microsoft Azure Data
Make the most of Microsoft Azure for innovation, agility, cost savings and operational efficiency.
Accelerate data optimization while helping to ensure security, uptime and seamless access across your organization.
With storage costs decreasing, it’s easier to keep more of your data for its potential value — if it’s indexed, protected and accessible.
Deploy the right database management systems to maximize the value of your data and increase agility.
Learn more about services and support for AI and machine learning.
Ready to start the conversation?
Fill out the form to be connected to one of our experts.
Rackspace Technology Careers
Rackspace Technology accelerates the value of the cloud during every phase of a customer’s digital transformation. Join us on our mission.