We Are In This Together, and We Are Here to Help.
We are closely monitoring and following health and safety guidelines from government agencies and public health officials as well as tracking global developments related to COVID-19. We have taken swift action to shore up our own business operations and ensure business continuity. Simultaneously, we’ve worked to safeguard our employees and minimize the risk of exposure to COVID-19 so that Rackers can continue to deliver Fanatical Experience™ to our customers. Our offices and data centers remain secure and operational. Our business continuity plans ensure that we can effectively continue operations without disruption. Clients will continue to have full access to their Rackspace account team and support services.
As Matt Stoyka, our Chief Solutions Officer, mentions in a letter to our customers, these are extraordinary times and it is powerful to see all the ways that our partners, customers and industry as a whole are coming together to help.
As we are all moving fast, we wanted to help aggregate resources - to make it easier for you to seek solutions. This support page contains expert advice, solution options and resources that you can leverage to help keep your business running through this disruption.
In addition, Rackspace is setting aside $10M in free OpenStack Public Cloud hosting resources over the next 6 months for organizations participating in COVID-19 relief efforts (highlighted below).
We will continue to update this page with any new resource options. Our commitment to our customers and our employees has never been greater, and we are here to help you in any way we can.
Resources Available to You:
Rackspace COVID-19 Response Solution Options
OpenStack Public Cloud
Rackspace is setting aside $10M in free OpenStack Public Cloud hosting resources over the next 6 months for organizations participating in COVID-19 relief efforts (some restrictions apply)Learn More
Productivity & Collaboration
Current Rackspace customers can now add Microsoft Teams to their Office 365 account for free for 6 months
Expert advice, solution options and resources that you can leverage to help keep your business running through this disruption:
How-To Guides From Our ExpertsTaking Action
- Office 365 FAQ
- How to Set Up Office 365
- Cloud Office - Enable or Disable Two-Factor Authentication
- Get Started with Microsoft Teams
- Configure Guest Access in Microsoft Teams
- Password management and best practices
- Rackspace Proactive Detection and Response Overview
- Wordpress Security Best Practices – Linux
- Windows Server Security Best Practices
- Linux Server Security Best Practices
- Advanced security steps for Linux
- Basic Cloud Server Security
- Best practices for Firewall rules configuration
- Check for a security compromise: back doors and intruders
Resources From Our Partners and Tech CommunityTools:
- AWS: Remote Work and Learning
- Adobe: Free creative cloud for students, free conferencing software for 90 days.
- BeyondTrust: Remote Support or Privileged Remote Access Solution for 90 Days
- Cloudflare for teams: Free cloudflare for teams for small businesses.
- Google Hangouts Meet: Free enterprise hangouts meet for up to 250 people.
- Microsoft Teams: Free enterprise access to Teams.
- Quip: Unlimited users and storage.
- Salesforce: Free Health Cloud for emergency response teams, call centers and care management teams.
- Salesforce: Salesforce Care.
- Slack: Free version of software, free 20 minute setup and webinars.
- Zoom: Free zoom with meeting limits lifted for schools.
- AWS: Amazon AWS launches $20 million initiative to help fight the coronavirus
- AWS: AWS launches initiative to accelerate COVID-19 diagnostics, research, and testing
- 451 Research (Analyst Firm): COVID-19 (Coronavirus) coverage
- Forrester Research (Analyst Firm)
- COVID-19: Responding, Managing and Leading During a Pandemic
- The Employee Experience of a Pandemic (Webinar)
- Coronavirus Disruption in Europe (Webinar)
- Essential Technology for Remote and Quarantined Employees During A Pandemic
- Basecamp (fully remote company)
- LinkedIn: 16 free online courses on working remotely
- Slack: Working remotely in Slack: Getting Started Webinar
- Zapier (fully remote company)
- Zoom: Live training webinars