Strategically located in Tsuen Wan, Rackspace's Hong Kong data centers are purpose-built data centers that features state-of-the-art network, power and environmental infrastructure. Hong Kong facilities are staffed by specially-trained, highly-experienced system engineering professionals who actively manage and maintain our systems 24x7x365.Download the PDF
Data center statistics and specifics
- 24-hour internal and external video surveillance, 60 day retention policy
- 24x7x365 on-site building and network monitoring
- 24x7x365 security staff, strictly enforced security procedures
- Three-factor security access
- Visitors are escorted by authorized personnel at all times
- 400 KVA UPS modules with N+1 configuration with 30 minutes battery backup time
- Dual feed 11kV power supply from separate HKE zone substations
- Dual power supply risers
- Multiple 2000KVA generator sets (24-hour continuous fuel supply)
- Carrier-neutral facility fed by dual feed telecom connections
- Rackspace network features redundant fiber sources, redundant aggregate switches and core routers
- Dedicated 100mm via G.I. Conduit for vertical backbone
- Optical Fiber Runs
- AFA of office areas and IDC
- Direct expansion type or Chilled Water Type CRAC unit
- Double Interlock Pre-action Sprinkler System
- FM 200 Fire Suppression System
- Indoor temperature at 20°C +/- 2°C
- Dual Telecommunications and Broadcasting Equipment rooms and dual risers
- Raised floor to provide uniform cooling distribution
- Relative humidity range from 50% +/- 10%
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified
- ISO 27001:2005 Certified
- ISO 14001:2002 Certified
- Tier III Standards Compliant
Our world-class, interconnected data centers are strategically located in the world’s most influential technical and financial markets to provide you with global reach, scale, and organizational agility wherever you are and whenever you need it.
Our Industry-Leading Guarantees
Customers in over 120 countries, including over half of the FORTUNE® 100, rely on our 100% Network Uptime Guarantee and infrastructure guarantees.
Ready to start the conversation?
We’re experts on your side, doing what it takes to get the job done right — from the first consultation to your daily operations.