Rackspace SDDC Enterprise
Bridge the gap between your data centers and private cloud with the full integration of SDDC capabilities on VMware Cloud Foundation for modern multicloud capabilities and future growth.Learn More
Rackspace SDDC Enterprise Overview
Experience the full capabilities of a Software Defined Data Center (SDDC) — including VMware virtualized compute, storage, networking and cloud management – with Rackspace SDDC Enterprise.
This enterprise-grade solution is preconfigured and validated on Dell VxRail Hyperconverged Infrastructure for a turnkey experience that’s ready to power innovation. You benefit from high levels of performance delivered by a solution that runs on dedicated hardware and the latest VMware software-defined networking and storage technologies.
Better yet, you can continue utilizing the tried-and-true tools you’ve come to rely on, such as the VMware vSphere client and native VMware APIs. Legacy and cloud native applications can operate with cloud-like agility, without sacrificing your existing investments in VMware training, tools and software.
Rackspace SDDC Enterprise also offers numerous add-on services ranging from VMware vRealize® Suite, physical and virtual ops management, and data protection to managed Disaster Recovery (DR) and HCX interconnect services.
If your organization requires a single-tenant VMware solution, uses VMware Cloud Foundation Stack, or needs a fully integrated hardware and software stack, Rackspace SDDC Enterprise is for you.
Rackspace SDDC Enterprise Features
Pre-configured and validated designs are available on Dell Technologies VxRail. This solution can scale based on workload requirements and integrated with the full VMware SDDC stack: ESXi, vCenter, NSX and vSAN.
Dedicated, single-tenant environments deliver increased performance, security and flexibility while reducing the “noisy neighbor” effect and helping you address data integrity and compliance requirements.
High availability data storage and integrated management tools allow you to easily scale up and out to meet changing business and user requirements with a predictable pay-as-you-grow approach to billing.
Physical and virtual infrastructure support services are available when needed.
- Gain direct access to a high-performance, software-defined backup and recovery solution that allows you to configure retention policies in real time and restore from a protected snapshot within minutes.
Managed Disaster Recovery
- Your ability to designate workloads for disaster recovery (DR) keeps you in control. You own your disaster recovery plan, testing and declaration/execution of the recovery events.
- Access a suite of tools and services to manage the configuration and protection of virtual machines, provide patching services for supported operating systems and enable constant scanning for dangerous scripts, viruses and malicious code.
- VMware Hybrid Cloud Extension (HCX) enables layer 2 networking functionality between VMware environments. HCX supports all vSphere versions within the Technical Guidance support phase or newer, as defined by VMware
- Bring multicloud connectivity to your footprint by linking the leading interconnection exchanges and cloud providers to a proprietary Rackspace Technology backbone.
- Tap into the platforms ability to run specialized workloads, such as Virtual Desktops, SAP Hana, Tanzu and HPC.
Rackspace Accelerated Migration Program
Move to the private cloud, quickly.
Wherever you are in your cloud journey, we’re ready to help you prepare for, test and execute your migration.
“One particular task of mine was generally taking me the best part of a day to complete, so five or six working hours. When we moved to Rackspace Technology, that came down to two hours.”See the case study
The Rackspace Difference
Bridging the gap between the cloud and your data centers – today and into the future.
Ready to learn more?
Rackspace Technology is changing the way organizations think about cloud and data centers.
Providing innovation and leadership in the technology services industry for 20+ years.
- VMware Cloud Verified Partner
- Three-time recipient of the VMware Partner Innovation Award
- VMware Global Partner
- VMware Principal Partner Cloud Provider
- One of VMware's largest service provides with VMware-validated full SDDC Architectures
Discover how Rackspace Technology helps you achieve smarter business outcomes on related platforms and solutions.
Rackspace SDDC Solutions
Run your software and workloads without the pain of repatriating your software or maintaining physical infrastructure.
Run VMware on-premises, off-premises and across major Hyperscale Clouds to deliver greater Application & Data portability.
Managed Hosting on bare metal delivers maximum uptime, visibility, security and control for your custom dedicated needs.
Maintain ownership, choice and hands-on access to your compute and storage, without the costs of HVAC and building management.
OpenStack Private Cloud
Increase agility and lower costs while avoiding vendor lock-in, with help from the inventors of OpenStack.
Learn more about Rackspace SDDC Enterprise solutions for private cloud.
Ready to start the conversation?
Fill out the form to be connected to one of our experts.
You may withdraw your consent to receive additional information from Rackspace Technology at any time. Information collected in this form is subject to the Rackspace Technology Privacy Notice.
Rackspace Technology Support
To create a ticket or chat with a specialist regarding your account, log into your account.
Rackspace Technology Careers
Rackspace Technology accelerates the value of the cloud during every phase of a customer’s digital transformation. Join us on our mission.