Program update with Rackspace Channel Partners
Looking back at 2019
Last year was a fanatical year for the Rackspace channel team. Thanks to strong investment, continued focus and support from leadership, and outstanding effort from the entire team, Rackspace earned double-digit revenue growth. Specific key investments included:
- Hiring more partner sales managers in territory;
- Hosting myriad technical workshops led by Channel Technology Officer Paul Croteau;
- The rollout of the Partner All Clouds Guide, a unique data gathering app designed to guide partner cloud transformation discussions with the goal of uncovering new opportunities;
- Deploying Seismic, a new sales enablement platform that allows partners to leverage the same enablement content and platform as their direct sales teams with integration and gamification capabilities to reimagine channel enablement.
Looking ahead to 2020
For 2020, we will expand our partner program and continue to focus on delivering a fanatical partner experience globally. We live and work in a global economy, and global expansion is a strategy and priority for companies of all sizes. Rackspace is here to help with a Global Partner Program ready to scale and serve, with program enhancements in the following key areas:
- Partner Tools – Global operations, improved reporting and other resources will help partners scale their business by offering cloud transformation and infrastructure around the world, with Rackspace as a global partner. Rackspace offers partner managers global strategy support across its regions. Global Channel Operations Director, Judy Vansell, will operationalize global tools. “We are committed to empowering our partners to do business in the global market by simplifying their processes with Rackspace’s resourceful partner tools,” said Judy.
- Broad Global Portfolio – Rackspace is known for its broad portfolio and unbiased approach to addressing customer needs. We are able to deliver services through partner ecosystems that include the major hyperscalers, such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft, Google Cloud Platform (GCP); independent software vendors, such as SAP, Oracle and Sitecore; and technology partners, including Dell, Cisco and Pure Storage; among others. Our strong relationships with these technology partners help us to serve our channel partner community, providing sellers with the ability to offer the best solutions delivered by the best technology services provider.
- Free Cloud Security Assessment – We will be offering a free cloud security assessment on the AWS platform in partnership with Alert Logic. The assessment will be performed by Rackspace and customers will receive a security roadmap describing recommended plans to remediate areas of weakness and provide ongoing protection. This plan is developed and then executed using best-in-class security, cloud and managed services expertise from Rackspace and Alert Logic.
Our continued commitment
Partner enablement will remain at the forefront of our program by supporting our partners with the All Clouds Guide App, Partner Immersion training held at Rackspace headquarters, and Technical Workshops to drive cloud transformation through selling Rackspace Professional Services.
Partner enablement is always a priority and focus for the channel team. We are passionate about how we can better serve our partners to grow together. The new decade will bring exciting digital transformation and partnership opportunities.
[Not yet a Rackspace partner? Apply today.]
We Have the Solutions: Three Technological Challenges Predicted for 2022
December 6th, 2021
Highlights From Dr. Werner Vogels’ AWS re:Invent 2021 Keynote
December 2nd, 2021
Highlights From Adam Selipsky’s AWS re:Invent 2021 Keynote
December 1st, 2021
Highlights From AWS re:Invent 2021 Global Partner Keynote
November 30th, 2021