Leverage the same cloud technologies that power the Fortune 100 in a secure platform with the additional security and governance controls that support the mission of government. With Rackspace Government Cloud on VMware®, you benefit from a turnkey and familiar experience that is easy to deploy and manage through abundant automation, sophisticated integrations and human expertise — all in a proven, secure, FedRAMP-authorized Platform-as-a-Service.
Rackspace Government Cloud on VMware delivers fully managed security and compliance. Achieve continuous FedRAMP ATO in a fraction of the time it usually takes — with operational cost savings of up to 70%, compared to building from scratch. With Rackspace Government Cloud on VMware, your cloud solution will be ready for assessment and authorization in record time.
Rackspace Government Cloud on VMware is the most aggressively tailored VMware cloud platform for government security and compliance on the market. It provides a complete set of managed services for compute, storage, networking, security and cloud management to enable rapid delivery of enterprise applications in authorized cloud environments. It dramatically simplifies the path to the cloud by delivering a fully integrated platform that is pre-authorized for secure government use via the FedRAMP Joint Authorization Board.
Government IT organizations are increasingly expected to deliver more, faster and at lower cost, but security and compliance requirements often make this difficult, if not impossible. Rackspace Government Cloud on VMware allows you to drive organizational agility, continuous innovation and best-value IT services through Cloud Smart adoption, while addressing up to 80% of your security and compliance requirements.
- FedRAMP JAB authorized
- DoD CC SRG IL4 authorized
- FISMA High authorized
- NIST 800-53 Moderate Baseline
- NIST 800-171 DFARS ready
- CJIS, ITAR and FIPS 140-2 compliant
- 24x7x365 SOC, staffed by U.S. team
- Always-available, secure business continuity disaster recovery capabilities measured in seconds
Together with VMware, Dell and a robust partner network, RGC on VMware helps you maximize innovation on the cloud through an unmatched set of cloud capabilities.
- Integrated stack: Purpose-built, engineered solution that integrates a proven Dell hardware stack with the VMware software-defined stack with guaranteed interoperability, freeing organizations from dealing with complex interoperability matrixes.
- Standardized architecture: Built on a standard VMware Validated Design architecture, it ensures quick, repeatable deployments while eliminating risk of misconfigurations.
- Automated lifecycle management: Includes unique lifecycle management services that automate Day-0 to Day-2 operations, from implementation to configuration, resource provisioning and patching.
- Proven resiliency: Always-available replication and cloud data mobility, powered by Zerto’s IT Resilience Platform enables business continuity with recovery measured in seconds, not minutes.
- Secure by design: Comprehensive security, including enterprise-grade endpoint protection, multi-factor authentication, vulnerability scanning and remediation, file integrity monitoring, and a zero-trust remote access solution.
Forrester Wave Leader 2020
We’re recognized as a Hosted Private Cloud Services Leader
Leading research firm Forrester has recognized Rackspace Technology as a leader in two prestigious reports: The Forrester Wave™: Hosted Private Cloud Services in North America, Q2 2020 and The Forrester Wave™: Hosted Private Cloud Services in Europe, Q2 2020.
"As a founding member of Cloud Security Alliance, Rackspace is clearly committed to our shared mission of promoting best practices for cloud security. Extending this commitment to the government with their aggressive approach to FedRAMP is a welcome addition for this industry."
Ready to Start the Conversation?
We’re experts on your side, doing what it takes to get the job done right — from the first consultation to your daily operations.
Ready to get started?
Fill out the form to be connected to one of our experts.