Leverage the same cloud technologies that power the Fortune 100, in a secure platform, with the additional security and governance controls needed to support the mission of government. With Rackspace Government Cloud on Amazon Web Services (AWS), you benefit from a turnkey solution that offers accelerated deployment and automates compliance in a secure, FedRAMP authorized platform-as-a-service.
Achieve fully managed security and compliance in a fraction of the time it usually takes — with operational cost savings of up to 70%, compared to building from scratch. With Rackspace Government Cloud on AWS, your cloud solution will be ready for assessment and authorization in record time.
With Rackspace Government Cloud on AWS, you can drive organizational agility, continuous innovation and best-value IT services through Cloud Smart adoption while addressing up to 80% of your security and compliance requirements.
- JAB Authorized FedRAMP ATO
- FISMA authorized
- NIST 800-53
- NIST 800-171DFARS ready
- CJIS, ITAR and FIPS 140 compliant
- 24x7x365 SOC, staffed by U.S. team
- Always-available, secure business continuity back-up and restore capabilities
Planning your cloud strategy? Need to optimize costs without sacrificing functionality or adoption speed? An assigned team of experts works with your team to help you optimize your workload migrations, take advantage of cloud native capabilities and retool your team. The same team of cloud experts is assigned to work with your team at any point on your cloud journey. No hourly labor rates contracts.
- Access continued support at each stage of your cloud journey.
- Gain greater understanding of your AWS spend.
- Optimize your cloud spend and achieve economies of scale.
Migrate and optimize workloads faster with Rackspace Government Cloud on AWS. Get there faster with Rackspace Teams for AWS – our on-demand cloud engineering expertise. Use a flexible pool of expertise hours simultaneously across workloads.
Recognized as a Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader
2020 Magic Quadrant Leader for Public Cloud Infrastructure Professional and Managed Services, Worldwide
This is the fourth consecutive year that Rackspace Technology has been named a Leader by Gartner. Gartner’s assessment is performed by the firm’s IT industry analysts and evaluates service providers based on the completeness of their vision and their ability to execute.
"As a founding member of Cloud Security Alliance, Rackspace is clearly committed to our shared mission of promoting best practices for cloud security. Extending this commitment to the government with their aggressive approach to FedRAMP is a welcome addition for this industry."
Explore our expert credentials and industry recognition.
A trusted partnership
Providing innovation and leadership in the technology services industry for 20+ years.
Premier Consulting Partner
If you’re looking for AWS experts – you’ve found them! With 14 AWS competencies and 2700+ certifications.
- Migration Partner of the Year 2020
- Managed Service Provider
- Marketplace Skilled Consulting Partner
- Amazon EC2 for Windows Server
- Authorized Commercial Reseller
- Authorized Government Reseller
- Amazon EMR
- Amazon RDS
- Amazon Redshift
- AWS CloudFormation
- Amazon CloudFront
- AWS Database Migration Service
- Amazon DynamoDB
- APN Immersion Days
- AWS IoT Core
- AWS ISV Workload Migration
- AWS Lambda
- AWS Partner Programs
- AWS Premier Consulting Partner
- AWS Public Sector Partner
- AWS Public Sector Solution Provider
- AWS Server Migration Service
- AWS Solution Provider Program
- Data & Analytics Competency
- DevOps Competency
- Education Competency
- Financial Services Competency
- Healthcare Competency
- Industrial Software Competency
- IoT Competency
- Machine Learning Competency
- Microsoft Workloads Consulting Competency
- Migration Competency
- Oracle Competency
- Retail Competency
- SaaS Competency
- Storage Competency
- Travel & Hospitality Competency
- Well Architected
Ready to get started?
Fill out the form to be connected to one of our experts.