Working hard 24x7x365 to support you is more than our job. It's who we are. Our driving purpose is to take care of your business, to make sure things go as smoothly as possible. And if for some reason they don't, you'll be surprised at the lengths we go to make things right. Any issue you have is quickly taken care of by your own expert Rackspace Support Team, so you'll never have to worry about it again. Ever.
Just how far are we willing to go to make sure you experience Fanatical Support?
Well, if we don't live up to our pledge of Fanatical Support, we'll even let you leave Rackspace before your commitment is up. But we're sure it will never come to that.
If you reasonably believe that we have failed to meet our Five Elements of Fanatical Support® — Responsiveness, Ownership, Resourcefulness, Expertise and Transparency — Rackspace will pursue the following remedies:
- Your dedicated Rackspace Account Manager will coordinate a thorough investigation of the cause of the event and present an action plan to remedy the immediate issue and to prevent similar issues from happening in the future.
- You will have access to a manager 24x7 for issue escalation. If necessary, you will even be able to escalate your issue to our Executive Team.
- If we fail to meet the commitments of the action plan that was enacted, you may terminate your contract with Rackspace by providing written notice describing the incidents, 30 days in advance, given that:
- You are not past due on any account and are in good standing with Rackspace
- You have not been past due for at least (60) days prior to the date of notice
- You have not otherwise breached the Master Service Agreement or Rackspace Acceptable Use Policy