No matter where you are on your cloud journey, we have solutions to help you elevate your business
Most startups today are born in the cloud and for good reason; the AWS cloud offers incredible opportunities to dream big, begin small, and scale at rapid speed. Whether you’re looking to run lean operations in the cloud or you’re in the process of developing new, innovative products to bring to market quickly, Rackspace Technology's cloud native approach is helping entrepreneurs use their available resources in the best and most efficient ways possible to build new revenue streams, increase efficiency, and deliver new and innovative experiences to their customers.
Watch our on-demand webinar
A startup’s guide to scaling for success with AWS
Learn how to open new revenue streams, reduce costs through resource optimization, and build the foundation that will scale as your startup grows.
Gain instant benefits from the AWS cloud across your business
There exists an entire generation of modern applications that can benefit from cloud technologies. Through leveraging serverless or container platforms, these applications can almost instantly benefit from the scalability, reliability, and cost effectiveness of the cloud.
Containers are the preference for deploying modern, complex, distributed applications. Containers often require minimal changes to the application, making them the perfect evolutionary step when an application isn’t appropriate for major refactoring.
- Solve management and infrastructure concerns by packaging code and dependencies in a common format
- Reduce complexity and scale effortlessly by leveraging the advantages of the container ecosystem and orchestration frameworks such as Kubernetes
- Increased portability of applications and improved developer workflows by creating isolated sandboxes for each component, where applications run decoupled from the underlying infrastructure
Driving outcomes with machine learning
Across industries, organizations are looking for ways to leverage artificial intelligence and machine learning. Rackspace Technology specializes in helping you automate and innovate, leveraging proven cloud frameworks to jumpstart your projects.
Our MLOps Foundations solution combines data preprocessing, model training, deployment and model monitoring across multiple environments with strong governance and security controls to provide a foundation for successful model lifecycle management.
Our machine learning lifecycle management solution enables support for numerous ML models in production and development simultaneously along with CI/CD for data science and automated workflows for development, QA, and production.
Demystify your cloud spend and maximize your ROI
Keeping track of the resources you are investing in is just one of many important considerations when you become cloud native. Through Optimizer+, Rackspace Technology has helped hundreds of companies analyze their AWS usage, services, and pricing options to ensure that they are only paying for what they need – drastically reducing their monthly spend.
Learn how you can reduce cloud spend and invest money back into innovation with Optimizer+.
Helping startups rethink what’s possible
We’ll help you find your way through every stage of scaling up.
- Getting set up for success: We’ll help you get set up in the cloud fast, save money now, and build the foundation that will scale when your business grows.
- Control and optimize: Leverage our team of financial analysts to advocate for your healthy cloud consumption and actively optimize your AWS environment for optimal cost savings.
- Keep building: Work with a team of on-demand AWS specialists dedicated to continually innovate, evolve, and improve your environment as your business grows and priorities change.
Explore our expert credentials and industry recognition.
A trusted partnership
Providing innovation and leadership in the technology services industry for 20+ years.
Premier Consulting Partner
If you’re looking for AWS experts – you’ve found them! With 15 AWS competencies and 2700+ certifications.
- Migration Partner of the Year 2021
- Managed Service Provider
- Marketplace Skilled Consulting Partner
- Amazon EC2 for Windows Server
- Authorized Commercial Reseller
- Authorized Government Reseller
- Amazon EMR
- Amazon RDS
- Amazon Redshift
- AWS CloudFormation
- Amazon CloudFront
- AWS Database Migration Service
- Amazon DynamoDB
- Amazon QuickSight
- APN Immersion Days
- AWS IoT Core
- AWS ISV Workload Migration
- AWS Lambda
- AWS Partner Programs
- AWS Premier Consulting Partner
- AWS Public Sector Partner
- AWS Public Sector Solution Provider
- AWS Server Migration Service
- AWS Solution Provider Program
- Data & Analytics Competency
- DevOps Competency
- Education Competency
- Financial Services Competency
- Healthcare Competency
- Industrial Software Competency
- IoT Competency
- Machine Learning Competency
- Microsoft Workloads Consulting Competency
- Migration Competency
- Oracle Competency
- Retail Competency
- SaaS Competency
- Storage Competency
- Travel & Hospitality Competency
- Well Architected
Rackspace Technology Teams for Startups
Teams is a unique delivery model that enables flexible, on-demand utilization of AWS experts at a fraction of the cost of traditional professional services. Leverage our Teams Pod to help you build, migrate, optimize, and maintain live AWS production environments. Start with a limited hours-based, three-month engagement, then scale up or down and extend to support as your business grows.
Migrations to AWS
Elevate your workloads in the cloud
Infrastructure as Code templates
DevOps & Automation
CI/CD pipelines & automated deployments
Load testing & infrastructure optimization
Build, release & go-live support
Security tools & services
Disaster Recovery Planning
Implementing & testing DR environments
Tagging, billing reviews, usage & RIs
“We were looking for an experienced partner that can help us achieve our desired production-ready infrastructure within a very short timeframe. Rackspace came on-board matching the high standards the Babbly team embodies and worked closely with us so we could release our application on schedule.”See the Case Study
Ready to get started?
Fill out the form to be connected to one of our experts.