Rackspace Partner Program Operational Updates
Since last spring, the Rackspace Partner Network has been transforming the way we do business with our partners.
We aspire to provide the support and flexibility partners need so they can better serve their customers, build loyalty and create new revenue opportunities. We take our commitment to our partners so seriously we’ve created a Partner Bill of Rights:
- Fanatical Experience: The Rackspace team is here to support you by providing dedicated resources at every step of the customer journey. A Partner Account Manager or the Partner Help Desk can get you get started.
- Business support: To help Channel partners succeed, Rackspace provides inside and field sales support, technical support, operations support, access to partner tools and product enablement materials.
- Simple commission structure: Rackspace partners receive commissions for all eligible orders associated with new footprint/new logo opportunities submitted and approved per the Lead Registration Guidelines. Channel partners who execute the Strategic Partner Agreement dated April 2018, will be paid for eligible initial sales, renewals, upgrades and extensions for the opportunity subject to the terms of your Rackspace agreement.
- Earning potential: All qualified opportunities are honored, and Channel partners will receive commissions with no minimum or maximum payout term in accordance with the terms of the Strategic Partner Agreement dated April 2018 once executed.
- Go-To-Market strategy: Rackspace will invest time, effort and resources to help you enable your GTM Strategy. Your success is Rackspace success.
Our updated Rackspace partner program now includes a single unified agreement for strategic partners, a new partner portal experience, and the Partner Help Desk, a centralized system for supporting our partners with operational assistance. Read more below about the operational updates and progress we've made.
Rackspace partners now have access to new tools and resources through our new Partner Portal. Everything a partner may need is available with just a few clicks. The portal can be used to register new deals, track progress on the deals in their pipeline, monitor compensation and leverage brand new sales and marketing collateral through the Marketing Toolkit.
Partners now receive regular communications from the network, including important updates, changes and events. Our new monthly newsletter highlights our ongoing transformation, recaps important events and shares videos, webinars and more.
IT is a dynamic industry. To help our partners stay ahead of the curve, Rackspace produces sales collateral and enablement resources through the portal’s Marketing Toolkit. Partners can find helpful videos, product enablement materials, partner network news and other resources about Rackspace.
Self Service and Partner Help Desk
The Partner Portal also offers self-service capabilities, from lead registration all the way through to reporting on compensation. For issues along the way, we offer case management; a partner can submit a help request that will then be distributed to the right team member for assistance. Partners can also email their requests through the new Partner Help Desk.
As our Partner Network transformation progresses, our partners will be able to take advantage of additional new tools and resources soon to be available:
- Cloud Guide app – partner-centric application to help identify opportunities and offer cloud agnostic suggestions for client projects.
- Self service partner access management – partners will be able to self-manage their contacts’ access to the partner portal and ability to submit leads.
- New commissions tool – beginning in early 2019, partners will have access to deeper detail of compensation and can rely on heightened accuracy of data.
- Partner locator tool will highlight our partners in the marketplace on our global website.