Enable Rackspace Archiving
Rackspace Archiving collects and stores both external and internal incoming and outgoing email. This includes attachments. This data can be accessed for search and review by the administrator of the account as well as administrator-designated users.
To enable archiving, log into the control panel, and perform the following steps:
- Click the My Account link at the top of the page.
- In the Upgrade section, click the Upgrade an existing domain link.
- If you have multiple domains, select the appropriate domain name. Or, to change domains at any time, click the change domain link.
- Under Add-ons, click the Email Archiving drop-down menu and select Rackspace.
- Click the Next Step button.
- Click the Complete Order button.
You will receive a welcome email with login information from email@example.com. Once you receive the welcome email, all new email will start being copied into the archive.
Messages will be indexed nightly for search purposes. To manually index for immediate search access, click Collect Now in the Collectors section of the Archive Manager.