Rackspace's Amsterdam, Holland data center provides an important hub for international clients to interconnect with each other and to connect directly into the heart of Europe's network topology. It feature's state-of-the-art power, security and carrier-neutral network connectivity with multiple Tier 1 providers.Download the Data Center Information PDF
Data center statistics and specifics
- CCTV camera coverage with access control and integrated alarm systems, all doors, including cages, secured with access card scanners
- 24x7x365 security staff, strictly enforced security procedures
- 24x7x365 facility and network monitoring
- Fireproof door, a security officer in an armored office window, secured mantrap, turnstiles to access data center and card reader for room entry
- 2.0 Kva/m2 with standard cold corridor cabinet configuration providing power densities up to 18k va per cabinet
- N+1 redundancy - Distributed parallel redundancy from multiple LV boards
- Distributed redundancy configuration autonomy time of two days of full load of the data center
- Direct connectivity to Rackspace network
- N+1 cooling facility
- Cooling towers in N+1. Chillers in N+1.
- Cooling circuits in 2N. CRAC-units in N+2.
- High-density fog, localized operation on a sprinkler-per-sprinkler basis
- Addressable analog point fire detection system using optical detectors operating a double-knock protocol
- Cutting-edge VESDA fire detection system
- ISO 27001 Certified
- HIPAA Compliant
- PCI Level 1 Service Provider Certified
- SSAE16 Certified
- Tier III Standards Compliant
Our world-class, interconnected data centers are strategically located in the world’s most influential technical and financial markets to provide you with global reach, scale, and organizational agility wherever you are and whenever you need it.
Our Industry-Leading Guarantees
Customers in over 120 countries, including over half of the FORTUNE® 100, rely on our 100% Network Uptime Guarantee and infrastructure guarantees.