Scalable hosting for Sitecore Experience Manager
Maximize your investment in Sitecore Customer Engagement Platform (CEP) with a hosting platform that's optimized to support the technology. Our engineers will help you with every step of implementation and deployment, so you can go to market faster.
What you'll get:
- Easily provision cloud resources for Sitecore modules in minutes
- Ideal cloud environments for test, development, and proof-of-concept scenarios
- Ongoing, proactive planning and guidance from Rackspace engineers with deep web content management systems (WCMS) expertise
- 24x7x365 support for your deployment
- Deploy user-acceptance testing, staging, and production environments with confidence
- Isolate Sitecore workloads to dedicated hardware or cloud resources to improve performance
- Expand infrastructure as needed during peak periods
- Operating system patching, upgrades, and scheduled maintenance
- Optimized infrastructure and support for Sitecore workloads
- Add Critical Application Services to production environments and qualify for our 100% Production Platform Uptime Guarantee
Common reference architectures for Sitecore
- Best for small teams, proof-of-concept, or test/development scenarios
- Deployed entirely in the public cloud or on dedicated infrastructure
- Best for large or multi-geography deployments
- Distribute workloads across public cloud or dedicated resources to maximize efficiency
- Use Dedicated NAS for increased storage performance
- Mix and match public cloud and dedicated resources to optimize efficiency in your environment
Sitecore provides customers and partners with a multi-channel digital marketing platform that enables them to create rich customer experiences, so it’s a natural extension to collaborate with Rackspace for its unmatched service and reliable hosting solutions.
— Darren Guarnaccia, Chief Strategy Officer, Sitecore
Make the most of your Sitecore CEP investment.