Rackspace Core Values:
They’re about who we are and what we believe,
not about what our leaders think our customers want to hear. It’s a crucial difference between us and most every other company.
Our Core Values came from us, the employees. They are our collective thoughts and beliefs encompassed by six values. Our leadership had no input or vote in them. We wouldn’t even let them spell check our values. Luckily for us, our bosses are smart enough to know that telling employees what to think and believe is a complete waste of time, and just a bad idea all the way around.
At other companies, leadership creates their Corporate Values Statement, or whatever nifty name they decide to give it, solely for marketing and PR purposes. If you want to know what it’s like working for or with a company, don’t bother reading their Values Statement.
Unless, of course, that company is Rackspace. Then go ahead and read it over and over again.
Employees give a lot to Rackspace and our customers.
The company likes to return the favor.
In addition to the refreshing experience of working with people who have a true passion for the future of our organization and the success of our customers, we know that benefits are important.
Below you will find a list of employee benefits that Rackers enjoy. We are continuously assessing our benefits by talking to and surveying Rackers. Ultimately, our goal is to provide benefits that are relevant and in demand by the people who make Rackspace unique and special.
• Choice of 3 Medical Plans – 1 with 100% company paid premiums for Rackers
• Dental and Vision Plans
• Benefits coverage for domestic partners
• Life Insurance
• Short term and Long Term Disability Insurance
• 401K – with a company match
• Paid Vacation and Holidays
• Company Revenue Sharing Plan
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• Flexible Hours
• Rackspace University for Continuing Education and Training Classes
• Free On-site Fitness Facility
• Strengths-Based Culture and Employee Development
• Supportive Work Environment
• $200 a month for Cloud Files, Sites, Servers and Load Balancers – oh my!
More Rackspace Employee Benefit Programs: