The following article will demonstrate how to setup your Microsoft Exchange 2007 email account with Outlook 2011. Let's take a look at how to set this up:
1. First thing you'll want to do is login to your usercp (cp.rackspace.com/usercp) and under the Client Setup section, and select Outlook 2011. This will contain some information that we'll need to set up your account; for now let's set this aside and we'll come back to this in a bit.
2. Next, we'll open up Outlook and from the Outlook drop-down menu, select Preferences. In the Outlook Preferences menu, select Accounts.
3. On the Accounts screen, select Exchange Account.
4. Enter in the following information:
5. Select Add Account, and confirm that Amber dot next to the account name turns from an amber color to a solid green (this may take a moment). Close all windows and you're done!
Note: The amber dot may take a minute or two to change from amber to green; If it doesn't, check the accounts settings and password and make sure you're using the correct EWS server address. Note: If you already have email on the server, your email will slowly begin to populate your inbox. This can take some time dependning on how much data you have.
© 2011-2013 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License