Setting up an Exchange 2010 ActiveSync account on an HTC phone
The following steps are required to configure an Exchange 2010 ActiveSync account on most HTC phones.
Note: Please be sure your administrator has purchased you an ActiveSync license and assigned to your email address.
1. Locate your Settings icon within your App Drawer.
2. Select 'Accounts and Sync'
3. Within Accounts and Sync, select +Add at the top right.
4. Select Exchcange ActiveSync for your account type.
5. Enter your Email Address and Password, then select Next.
6. Enter only your email address in the Domain\Username section. Make sure your password is correct, then add the following server in the Server field:
7. Click Next to complete this setup.
© 2011-2013 Rackspace US, Inc.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
See license specifics and DISCLAIMER